Storm at the USJ (part 1)

(Aizawa POV)

As I left (y/n) in that classroom I felt like I couldn't breathe. I can't believe I lost control like that. I was so caught up in my head I ran into Hizashi as I walked into the break room. I looked around and saw that we were alone again.

"Woah woah Aizawa! What's going on." He asked me confused.

"I um, I went to go talk to (y/n) about class..." I started.

"Oh my god did you say something stupid and rude again?!" He asked in disbelief.

"Not exactly." I said with a grin. I couldn't stop myself from smiling when I thought about her lips moaning against mine. I looked up and Hizashi was still staring at me confused.

"I kissed her." I said simply.

"Jeez Aizawa! I'm going to need more details than that." He said sitting down.

I thought about it for a moment. I wasn't really one to share details like this but Hizashi is my best friend. I know he would never start any rumors. I decided to tell him some of it.

"Well when she pinned me during class, I tried to pull her off with my scarf. She had already prepared for that, but when I yanked she fell against me and I heard her moan quietly. It just sent me out of control." I started.

"Well that explains why (y/n) wouldn't look at you during lunch." Hizashi chuckled.

"Well I had intended to just talk about class but when I walked in she was leaning over her desk and she looked so beautiful. I kept thinking about before class, when she pulled off her dress. She wears her hero costume under those dresses, and her hero costume shows all of her curves. Then seeing her leaned over like that I just couldn't help myself." I sighed, pulling at my scarf.

"Well what next man, you can't tell me it was just a simple kiss when you are this flustered!" Hizashi pushed for more details.

"I used my scarf to grab her wrist and spin her around. I took her quirk in case I had scared her. When she turned around she looked at me with those big kind eyes and she just cupped her free hand on my face. It was the most peace I've ever felt in my life." I took a deep breath before continuing.

"I pulled her up against me and kissed her for what felt like forever. She kissed me back and I put her on the desk. She wrapped her legs around me and kissed me, until we realized it was almost time for class." I said looking up at him.

His mouth was open wide in shock.

"Are you serious?" He asked in nearly a whisper.

"Completely, I don't know what happened. It was like I wasn't in control at all. We were the only people in existence and I felt like I would die if I didn't kiss her." I said, closing my eyes.

I opened my eyes shocked when I heard Hizashi laughing loudly. I glared at him crossing my arms.

"What's so funny?" I asked in a huff.

"I can't believe it! Aizawa, the resident grump, the asshole of the group! Suddenly completely head over heels for the sweet new girl." He replied, still laughing.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I can't really believe it either. I don't know what's wrong with me." I said.

This caused him to laugh again.

"Nothing's wrong with you, you're allowed to have emotions." He said, shaking his head.

Suddenly I heard a crack of thunder. I looked outside and saw scattered storm clouds. I frowned, maybe she didn't feel the same way I did.

"Either way, I'm not sure she feels the same. For now we just need to focus on work." I said with a sigh.