Mom?

⚠️⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️⚠️

(Y/N POV)

I sat on my desk swinging my legs eagerly. The day had finally come to put our class against class 1-B and give Shinsou a chance to prove himself. I tightened my eye patch and ponytail before picking at my gloves, impatiently waiting for class to start. Finally the bell rang and the students took their seats, my cue to stand and start the day.

"Good morning class!" I said cheerfully.

"Good morning Ms. (L/n) and Mr. Aizawa." They called back.

"For today we are...." I started, but was cut off by the school intercom system.

"Pardon my interruption. Herald of the Storm and All Might, please come to my office immediately." I heard Nezu say.

I looked at Aizawa confused, but he seemed just as shocked as I was. Did I do something wrong? He called Toshinori too so it's probably not hero work.

"Ok class you need to get changed and follow Mr. Aizawa. I expect each of you to work hard today. Plus ultra!" I said cheerfully, trying to fake a smile.

I patted Aizawa's hand before leaving to make my way to principal Nezu's office. My heart was racing as I considered the possibilities. Whatever it is was important enough to pull me from class instead of waiting till lunch. When I got there Toshinori was waiting outside for me.

"Do you know what's going on?" I asked nervously.

"No I don't. Let's find out." He answered, patting my shoulder comfortingly.

We stepped inside and sat opposite of Nezu as he talked on the phone.

"Yes they just arrived, please allow me to place you on a brief hold." He said politely.

Nezu pressed a couple buttons before setting the phone down and looking at us with a flat face. He put his hands together and cleared his throat before speaking.

"Herald of the Storm, I am terribly sorry to interrupt your class, but this is a matter of importance." Nezu started.

"It's ok, Aizawa has class covered and I can review the video footage later. What's going on?" I asked.

"I have an FBI agent on hold at the moment." Nezu began, before I cut him off.

"Like the American feds?" I tried to clarify.

"Indeed. They have some questions about Storm, but they have to talk to the heroes involved, not me." Nezu explained.

"I suppose that makes sense. He was an American villain." Toshinori sighed.

"Ok we can take them off hold." I sighed.

Nezu nodded and pushed a few more buttons before nodding to us.

"I am All Might and I'm here with Herald of the Storm. I understand you have questions for us." Toshinori said flatly.

"Yes, I am agent Jackson with the FBI. It's a pleasure to speak with a hero of your standing. I just have some questions regarding Storm's arrest. We have some holes in our paperwork." Agent Jackson explained.