The End of Summer Break

When I woke up it was still dark out. I opened my eye lazily and looked around. Aizawa and Hizashi were both snoring lightly as they cuddled into me. I smiled warmly as I watched them. I snuck out of the bed slowly and carefully, satisfied to see they were still sleeping. Once I moved Aizawa took my place, nuzzling into Hizashi. I tiptoed to the living room and grabbed my headphones before going into the bathroom.

I decided to run a hot bubble bath and try to sort through my thoughts. I put on my playlist that was a mix of every genre and lowered myself into the water slowly. I sighed deeply as I lowered myself until my chin was under the water and put in my headphones. I closed my eyes as the music filled my head. All of my muscles relaxed as I got lost in the music.

My thoughts kept falling back to Bakugo. How could I not notice? I knew he felt guilty, but I had no idea it ran so deep. Sho was right though, at least now we know. Plus now he has a few days to focus on it, he could sort through his thoughts and hopefully find some peace of mind. I took a deep breath and hummed quietly along to the music.

Next I thought about Aizawa and Hizashi. I won't betray Toshi, but can I really keep this from them forever? I know that it's for their safety as well, but not telling them feels the same as lying. If Aizawa was being serious about the future husband thing, could I marry them with a secret this big? I suppose this is just the reality of us all being heroes. There will always be a secret or a mission we do alone. At least I know they understand that is the reality of it. If they know about one for all, it would make them targets. I simply cannot risk their safety when there is no need to tell them for now. I'm so grateful they won't ask.

But could they both really want to marry me? I do believe that they love me, but it feels so odd that they would truly be happy with me. I know that if they asked I would say yes in a heartbeat. I couldn't stop the smile across my face as I pictured them in suits as Toshi walked me down the aisle. I can't imagine myself any happier than I feel with them.

In the course of this school year my entire life has been flipped upside down in the best way. It was hard to process exactly how much had changed. I can barely imagine what I was doing every day before. These students had become the most important part of my life, I was honored to be their teacher. Aizawa and Hizashi filled each day with love and laughter. My body ached for them when we were apart. I have true friends now, especially Midnight. I had finally found my place in life, just like Toshi had always said I would. It felt surreal to say the least.

I was singing along to the music quietly as I smiled warmly at my thoughts. Suddenly my cat ears perked up as I noticed a comforting smell. I grinned as I felt lips on each side of my head. I laid my head back against the tub as I looked up. My breath caught in my throat as I looked them over. They both were standing above me in only shorts, their toned muscles on full display. Both had their hair down, messy strands framing their faces beautifully. I could feel the blush in my cheeks as Aizawa pulled out one of my earbuds gently.

"Good morning kitten." He purred softly.

His voice left me unable to speak as I moaned quietly. He ran his thumb down my cheek gently before putting his hand around my throat delicately. I whimpered happily as I pulled my hand out of the water, running it down his strong arm.

"God you look so beautiful baby." Hizashi moaned as he kissed the side of my head.

Aizawa squeezed my throat a little bit, lifting my head slightly to kiss me deeply. I moaned against him as I leaned into the kiss. I arched my back as Hizashi ran his hand down my body. I whimpered as Aizawa pulled away and stood, letting go of my throat. I stood and turned to face them as they stared me up and down hungrily. I stepped out of the tub and held both of their faces in my hands as water and bubbles dripped down my body. I kissed Aizawa roughly, burying my fingers in his hair as I pulled him against me. I broke away as he groaned against me and kissed Hizashi. Hizashi moaned against my mouth as he grabbed my ass roughly. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him as I deepened the kiss. He kept one hand on my ass as the other ran up my back. I could feel Aizawa's stubble brushing against my shoulder as he kissed across my back. I buried one hand in Hizashi's hair and with the other I held his face as I kissed him desperately.