Home

Once Toshinori parked in front of his house, Hizashi came out to help us come in. Toshinori and Midnight helped me out of the car and into the house, as Hizashi helped Aizawa. I grinned as I saw my boom box was sitting at the table. I sat in one of the chairs and watched as they helped Aizawa come in to sit. He sat in the chair next to me. I smiled as I watched Aizawa's cat rub against his legs lovingly. I reached down and scratched behind her ear.

I looked up and frowned slightly.

"What is it?" Toshinori asked.

"Nothing important Toshi.... It's just, I left my flowers on my desk at school. The ones from our dinner." I said, rubbing my neck.

Toshinori and Hizashi laughed.

"What?" I asked them, confused.

"That won't be a problem sweetheart." Midnight said with a chuckle.

I looked up confused as the boys walked to the kitchen. They came back with 5 vases of flowers, placing them all on the table. My mouth fell open in shock as I looked at them confused.

"One is from me and Midnight and Present Mic. We all brought flowers to the hospital so I put them in a vase." Toshinori said.

"All the rest are from students yo!" Hizashi added.

"Seems you're a pretty popular teacher." Midnight said, smiling at me.

"I think one might be from Nezu, but we lost track." Toshinori laughed.

"This is so sweet! Thank you all! I'll have to thank the students also, maybe I'll bring some treats to class." I said.

I reached up and touched the petals of the flowers gently. Suddenly I noticed a wonderful and familiar smell in the house.

"What's that?" I asked, sniffing the air.

"Ahhh that was my other surprise! I made spaghetti!" Toshinori answered as he ran in to stir the sauce.

I stared at him in shock.

"Hey, I may not be as amazing as you, but I've watched you make it a hundred times over the years!" He said with a laugh.

I grinned as tears threatened to spill out of my eyes. Hizashi and Midnight sat with us as Toshinori finished up dinner. Midnight squeezed my hand comfortingly.

"I'm so glad you moved here (y/n)! We all love you so much, though based on what I saw at the hospital, some of us more than others." She said with a giggle.

I blushed as I laughed along with her. I squeezed Aizawa's leg gently under the table to feel closer. He rested his leg against my hand.

"Wait now! What did I miss yo?!" Hizashi asked, confused.

"Do you ever quiet down?" Aizawa retorted as I giggled.

"You know better than anyone that I don't!" He shot back with a laugh.

Aizawa sighed, moving his foot so it was against mine.

"Come on guys, what did I miss?" Hizashi fake pouted.

"When we walked in, she was on his lap." Midnight said with a giggle.

"Oh that, they were doing that earlier." Hizashi said.

This time it was Midnight's turn to fake pout.

"I'm the last to know everything." She huffed.

I laughed and patted her hand.

"It's ok, we weren't kissing when he found us." I said, still giggling.

Midnight beamed and stuck her tongue out at Hizashi. Hizashi stared at us open mouthed. Aizawa rolled his eyes but I could hear a slight chuckle from him. Toshinori walked in carrying plates of food. Hizashi jumped up to grab them so Toshinori could grab the rest. I started to stand to get the silverware but Midnight stopped me shaking her head.