Secrets

I woke up alone in the bed and rubbed my eyes sleepily. I sat on the edge of the bed and took a deep breath. After school today I would be training Midoryia and Bakugo for the first time. More importantly, today I would ask them if I could tell Aizawa and Hizashi about One for All. I can't go on keeping this secret from them, it feels like a lie. I pulled at my face and got dressed quickly before going to find the boys.

When I walked to the kitchen the boys smiled warmly at me as they handed me my usual coffee and water.

"Good morning boys!" I said excitedly.

"Good morning kitten." Aizawa murmured as he kissed the top of my head.

I found myself distracted as we got ready and worked through our classes. Aizawa seemed to notice, but I was grateful he didn't mention it. When the end of the day finally came I kissed Aizawa goodbye as he left to work with Shinso. Hizashi held my hand and walked me to class, kissing me softly as he said goodbye. I watched him walk away as my heart raced before stepping inside and trying to calm down.

I sat on my desk swinging my legs anxiously as I waited for Toshi and the boys. Bakugo was the first to walk in the room. I looked up at him as I chewed on my thumb.

"Well hello there kid." I sighed as my southern drawl returned.

"What's wrong with your voice?" He asked confused.

"Shut up! I'm just nervous is all." I answered defensively.

"Nervous? I thought we were training." Bakugo tilted his head to the side as he watched me curiously.

"We are. I just need to talk to Toshi and Midoryia first is all." I sighed as I continued chewing on my thumb.

Bakugo sighed and shook his head. He motioned for me to move over and sat on the desk next to me.

"All Might loves you and Deku respects you. You have nothing to be nervous about. You look like a scared kid right now, not like that badass who took on the league with shattered ribs." Bakugo sighed as looked at me warmly.

I stared at him shocked at his kindness.

"You're not going to tease me?" I asked confused.

"Maybe later. Right now you look like you need to calm down." Bakugo laughed.

"Toshi is like my dad. He trusted me and I'm just scared to disappoint him." I sighed.

"I don't think you can Miss." Bakugo said simply.

Before I could reply Midoryia stepped inside and sat at a desk in front of me. He looked between Bakugo and I confused but Toshinori stepped in before anyone could say anything. Toshinori looked at me concerned and sat in the desk next Midoryia. I chuckled slightly at the sight.

"What's going on (y/n)?" Toshinori asked concerned.

"Before we get into training, can we talk about something?" I asked cautiously.

"Of course we can. The kids too?" Toshinori asked.

"Yeah, Midoryia gets a say here and Bakugo is keeping me calm so them too." I answered with a nod.

"You're making me nervous." Toshinori said concerned.

"Is everything alright miss?" Midoryia asked.

"Everything is fine. I need to talk about our secret. As Toshi knows, I've known about One for All for a long time now. I've never had any issues keeping this secret because I've never been close to anyone before. It's been me and Toshi for so long, I could never fathom being close enough to someone to tell them." I started.