The Big Three

I groaned and opened my eyes lazily as Hizashi ran his thumb gently across my cheek.

"Come on baby, its time to get up." He said sweetly.

He kissed my forehead softly before holding my face again. I looked around slightly confused. I was curled up on top of Aizawa on the couch. Oh that's right, I had a nightmare. Aizawa must have fallen asleep holding me. I smiled up at Hizashi warmly and sat up with a stretch.

"I woke up so cold and alone." Hizashi pouted playfully.

"I'm sorry Zashi. I had a rough night and Sho held me till I calmed down. We must have fallen asleep." I said as I stood.

"It's ok baby, I'm just messing with you. Then again, I wouldn't argue if you wanted to make it up to me." Hizashi teased as he kissed me softly.

I smiled against his lips as I put my arms around his neck.

"What did you have in mind Zashi?" I asked playfully.

I moaned as he kissed down my throat, nibbling at my neck.

"I'm sure I'll think of something. As much as it pains me to say it, we will be late if we don't get ready." Hizashi pouted.

I chuckled with a nod as I kissed Aizawa softly, rubbing up and down his arms. He opened his eyes with a smirk as he buried his fingers in my hair and deepened the kiss. I rested one hand on his cheek and buried the other in his hair as I moaned against him. I grinned widely as I broke away.

"Well good morning to you too." I chuckled.

I stood and helped him to his feet with a smile. I left the boys to get ready as I showered. When I came out I noticed Aizawa looking over his laptop annoyed. I pulled my hair up as I kissed his cheek.

"What's wrong Sho?" I asked softly.

"An email from Nezu. He wants me to explain work studies more to the students since Midoryia is coming back today. He's arranged for the big three to come speak to the class." He sighed.

"What are the big three?" I asked confused.

"They are a few third years, top of the class." Hizashi explained.

I nodded as I pulled on my dress and smoothed it out before putting on my staff.

"This is so fucking stupid. I didn't realize Toshi's retirement put us back so far we are reverting to the use of child soldiers." I grumbled.

I blushed slightly as I realized I had slipped into my southern drawl again. I sighed and shook my head.

"Since when do you swear baby?" Hizashi teased.

"I've always sworn. Y'all just haven't heard me." I laughed back.

I pulled at my face, annoyed at the southern drawl that seemed to be sticking around. Aizawa smirked at me as I put on my eye patch.

"I think I like this side of you." Aizawa chuckled.

"It's getting worse everytime I talk to Snipes. His accent is affecting mine. Also anger doesn't help." I groaned.

Aizawa kissed my cheek and passed me a cup of coffee. I drank it quickly as I grabbed my stuff.

"We have to get movin' boys." I said as I grabbed a poptart from the cupboard.

They both grinned ear to ear each time I spoke, causing me to blush. I took a deep breath before speaking again, this time in my usual accent.

"Let's go you two." I chuckled.