Let's Train! Plus Ultra!

(Aizawa pov)

Today I was the first to wake up. I laid completely still, enjoying (y/n)'s warmth against my body. She looked so peaceful like this, like nothing else matters. I wish we could stay like this all day. Then again, then I would miss the way she lights up when she teaches. I would miss watching her lean over her desk in those dresses. I smirked to myself, she was too good of a teacher to keep her here. She slowly started to open her eyes, blinking up at me. She groaned slightly, rubbing her eyes like a little kid. She nuzzled her face into me, saying something I couldn't understand.

"I can't hear you kitten?"

She sighed and lifted her face with a grin.

"Do we have to get up? I'm so comfy." She pouted before nuzzling back into me.

I laughed, putting my legs over hers.

"I was just thinking the exact same thing."

She grinned up at me.

"And what did you decide?"

"I decided that as perfect as this is staying means I would miss watching you teach or lean over your desk, and I really don't want to miss that." I answered.

She looked at me shocked for a moment before kissing me with a giggle.

"Well I suppose we better get up then!" She laughed.

She got up to go shower and I laid my head back against the pillow. I stared at the ceiling and sighed. I got the sneaking suspicion that she would have to be reminded quite often to take it easy today. When she finally snuck back into the room I blinked in shock. She was naked except for her bandages. I couldn't wait to get out of these stupid casts. I stared at her, imagining touching every bit of her body. Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by her giggling.

"That's quite the look on your face over there." She said with a smirk.

I blushed deeply. I hadn't realized I was so obvious. She pulled on her hero costume and I noticed she didn't wince in pain this time. I smiled.

"Sorry, guess my imagination was getting carried away." I replied.

She kissed me gently before laying her forehead against mine.

"You'll have those casts off soon enough Sho." She said gently.

I took a deep breath, savoring the moment.

"How are you feeling today (y/n)?" I asked with another kiss.

Her face lit up excitedly.

"I feel great! My bruising has gone down quite a bit and my wound is tender, but completely closed!" She answered.

I nodded with a smile and she went to finish dressing. I watched her every movement carefully, admiring just how beautiful she is. Today she wore a beautiful sky blue dress with little clouds all over it. She pulled half her hair up like the first time we met. She was just so beautiful. I spent the entire morning in a state of joy, just being near her. When we got to class I sat at my desk and just watched her. Soon enough students began to file in and she greeted them excitedly. She chatted with them and asked them how they were doing. I loved the way she cared about these kids. When the bell rang (y/n) looked to me but I just sat back nodding at her to take the lead.

"Alright everyone! Today is going to be training in whatever you need! That might be quirk training or it may be physical or even strategy sparring. Everyone is going to target their weak spots today." She took a breath and looked around at the excited students before continuing.

"We are all going to head outside and everyone can just start with what they think is needed. Aizawa and I will work around each of you and tell you if you should be doing something else or give tips. Do not hesitate to ask for help from myself or other classmates." She stood and motioned for everyone to stand also. Suddenly her tone changed.