Back on Schedule!

I woke up early, and saw Aizawa was still fast asleep. I slipped out of bed as quietly as possible. I stepped out of the bedroom, quietly shutting the door behind me. I noticed Toshinori was still asleep as well. I was glad I could shower while everyone slept. This way no one could see how much pain I was still in. I removed my bandages, wincing as I touched the tender skin around the wound. It was nearly closed now but not quite. I hadn't showered since the attack, so I couldn't wait till I was clean. For the first time I looked at my naked body in the mirror. My entire torso was one big bruise. The skin around my wound was still raw and tender. I was covered in scrapes and cuts. I took a deep breath and stepped into the shower. I washed my hair twice. It felt like all the pain was running off with the water and grime.

When I got out and looked in the mirror I was surprised to see that my eyes looked great. It was clear I had been sleeping better than ever. I tried not to look too closely while I rewrapped my chest. Once I was bandaged I realized I forgot my clothes. I groaned wrapping my hair in a towel . I peeked my head out and sighed in relief that I could still hear Toshinori snoring. I ran to the room, tip-toeing inside. I stood in front of the mirror in the room for the first time and sighed. I gently pulled on my hero costume. It felt comforting and it also helped to support my chest. I grabbed a couple dresses and held them in front of me one by one. I was trying to see if my injuries were visible. I hung my head for a moment as a couple tears fell down my face. Suddenly I felt something against my back and looked into the mirror. Aizawa was leaning down to kiss the top of my head.

"I'm so sorry Sho, I didn't mean to wake you yet." I whispered.

"You didn't wake me kitten, what's wrong?" He asked, kissing the side of my face.

"It's stupid."

"Try me."

"It just feels silly to be this upset over my injuries when you are as badly injured as you are." I finally said with a sigh.

He groaned and I looked down embarrassed.

I wish I could hold you (y/n), and kiss you until you felt better." He said.

I spun around to kiss him, dropping the dresses between us. He stepped closer so I could feel his warmth.

"Also, wear the yellow one." He said between kisses.

I looked at him shocked.

"I only wore it once, you remembered?" I asked.

"When the Nomu left me laying there, it was all I could see. I saw you in that bright yellow dress sitting in the front seat of my car, the sunset reflecting in your eyes." He answered softly.

My breath caught in my throat as I wiped away a couple tears. I stared at him in amazement. I grabbed his face and kissed him roughly, pushing myself against him. When I did his cast hit my wound and I yelled falling to the ground.

"(Y/n)! Are you ok." He asked me panicked.

"I'm ok I'm ok." I said through gritted teeth.

He ignored me and ran to the doorway, calling for Toshinori. Toshinori came running in and saw me on the ground.

"What happened?!" He asked, concerned.

"It's not a big deal seriously, I'm ok." I said slowly.

I'm sure he could hear the pain in my voice because he ignored my and turned to Aizawa.

"I'm not entirely sure, I think she bumped into my cast. I'm guessing she hit her wound." He said.