Time to Relax (Aizawa pov)

⚠️⚠️⚠️this chapter will contain lemon as well as triggers for abuse, S.A., and infertility and steralization. Please proceed with caution ⚠️⚠️⚠️

As (y/n) left the room my heart raced. I groaned as I rubbed my face and turned to Hizashi.

"I feel so out of control." I groaned.

"Me too man.... I don't understand. We've shared girls before, but not like this. This felt real, not some meaningless fun sex. This morning was just...." Hizashi trailed off.

"I love her, like wholly and unconditionally love her Zashi! I feel so lost when we are apart, like it's hard to breathe without her." I sighed.

Hizashi groaned as he blushed, looking up at me.

"She called me Zashi this morning too, God I can barely think straight!" He said, rubbing his temples.

"I've never met anyone like her. I've never felt such a strong need for another person. I don't mean just sex either, watching her teaching, seeing how she interacts with the students. I can't lose her Hizashi." I said, overwhelmed with emotion.

"I can't lose her either, I can't imagine not being with you two Aizawa. I can't believe how much I love her man." Hizashi groaned.

I looked at him and grabbed his hand.

"Well we aren't going to lose her. No one will hurt her or touch her again." I said calmly.

Hizashi nodded in agreement he squeezed my hand.

"I can't believe you found a woman that loves us both. When she holds my face I feel so truly loved." Hizashi said, closing his eyes.

"She has such a big heart." I sighed.

"Maybe we should go watch her teach?" Hizashi suggested excitedly.

I nodded as I stood with him and we walked to the class. We watched quietly as she wrote across the board. Her eyes lit up as she smiled and laughed with the students. I could feel my heart melting as I watched her. Suddenly I heard someone clear their throat behind us. I spun around to see Toshinori watching us confused.

"You guys good over here?" He asked in a chuckle.

"Oh uh yeah it's just..." I trailed off as I looked back to the classroom. I sighed as I watched her.

"She's something else isn't she. (Y/n) has had so much happen to her in her life. She has been broken down to her last breath, then she gets up. Even at her lowest she has that light in her eyes." Toshinori said with a proud smile as he watched her.

"I just don't understand how anyone could hurt her." Hizashi said angrily.

"There's no point trying to understand it Mic, we won't. I've been trying since I found her in that park. I've been trying since I took her to hospital, hiding her body from her father. All I know, is no matter what she keeps fighting." Toshinori said sadly as he watched her.

Hizashi hung his head sadly as I took a deep breath.

"What do you know about him Toshi?" I asked as I watched her.

"He's dangerous, you've seen a small show of how powerful she is. He has the same quirk with more experience. He does not hesitate and he has no problem killing. His villain name is Storm." Toshinori explained.

"Why hasn't he moved on? What does he want from her?" Hizashi asked.

"Before she got out, she was like a slave in that house in every sense. (Y/n) was her father's biggest obsession. He would torture her for days on end. When she got away he felt robbed, like had lost his favorite toy." Toshinori took a deep breath before continuing.