A Much Needed Break

⚠️⚠️🍋🍋⚠️⚠️ (this chapter will contain lemon)

I packed all my things as quickly as possible and loaded it into Aizawa's car. He already had his things packed in the car as well. We went in and sat at the table with Toshinori and Hizashi.

"Thank you again Toshinori. Your hospitality has been greatly appreciated." Aizawa said with a bow.

Toshinori laughed.

"It's truly been a pleasure Aizawa. You've been a wonderful guest."

Aizawa nodded as I hugged Toshinori and Hizashi tightly.

"You sure you're both ready to go?" Toshinori asked.

"Yeah, thanks to Recovery Girl I feel great!" I replied.

"I'm gonna miss seeing you every day yo!" Hizashi said.

"I'll see you both in a couple days, don't worry. We will have to plan a dinner together soon!" I said, standing to leave.

We all waved goodbye as we left for the car. By the time I shut my door, I couldn't stop the grin on my face. As he started to drive he rested a hand on my leg. I turned up the radio and closed my eyes. This moment was so amazing and perfect, I could stay like this forever.

At some point I must have fallen asleep, my hand resting over his. The next thing I knew he was waking me up. He had already carried everything inside. I took his hand stepping out of the car, and following him inside. Inside his apartment I just looked around in shock. The apartment was covered in large windows. The view was breathtakingly gorgeous. In front of every window was houseplants of every kind. There was a large bookshelf filled with random books of every kind. Another shelf was full of CDs and vinyl records. The bottom shelf held a stereo set and a record player sat to the side on a table.

"I'm sorry, it's a little cluttered." He said nervously.

"Are you kidding? This is amazing!" I shook my head, grinning at him.

I reached down and picked up Mochi, who had been rubbing against my legs. Suddenly I heard a knock at the door and looked to Aizawa confused.

"I ordered dinner, I hope you don't mind. I just knew we were both exhausted." He explained.

I smiled at him, kissing his cheek as he walked past to grab the food.

"I would love to change, where is your room?" I asked as he sat the food on the table.

He smiled and led me towards a bedroom in the back. He left me there to change and I looked around in awe. His bedroom was just as beautiful as the rest of his house. The entire room smelled like him, coffee and vanilla. He had a large bed, made nicely with black bedding. There was a huge bay window that led out to a balcony. He lived on the top floor, so the view of the sunset looked amazing. Everything was so neat and tidy. I dug through my bags and found some black leggings and my hoodie that Toshinori gave me in the hospital. Underneath I wore a simple black bra and underwear.

As I walked back out to meet him, I stopped and leaned against the wall. I couldn't stop the smile on my face. He was sitting on the ground petting Mochi playfully. He was just so cute. Aizawa finally looked up and noticed me. He sat Mochi down and pulled me into his arms, kissing me gently.

"Feel free to eat, I need to change too." He said when he finally broke away.

I nodded while sitting at the table. As I started to eat, he finally came out to join me. He was wearing jeans and a black turtleneck sweater. As he walked out he was pulling his hair up into a bun. I stared quietly. How can one man be so hot? I wanted to touch every inch of him. He chuckled as he sat across from me.