Recovering from the Storm

I woke up with a happy groan as Aizawa and Hizashi peppered me in soft kisses. I held both of their faces in my hands as I opened my eye.

"Well good morning you two." I said with a grin.

They both smiled warmly at me as I sat up slowly.

"Good morning kitten." Aizawa cooed softly.

I groaned as I pulled at my face sleepily. Aizawa chuckled and Hizashi looked at me confused.

"Still tired baby? We went to bed pretty early." Hizashi asked curiously.

"No Mic. WE went to bed early, (y/n) was up creating a study guide for the entire unit." Aizawa chuckled.

Hizashi laughed as I blushed.

"Why am I not surprised." Hizashi chuckled.

"Im ok I'm ok. Just need coffee." I sighed.

Aizawa started the coffee pot as Hizashi helped me out of bed. I got dressed quickly and stumbled to the kitchen sleepily. I kissed Aizawa softly on the cheek as he handed me coffee and a glass of water. I sat on the counter and sipped my coffee with a content sigh.

"Kitten, Nezu called me this morning. He approved me to train Shinso and give him a chance at the hero course. I plan to talk to him after school today." Aizawa said with a smile.

I grinned excitedly as I turned to him.

"That's great news Sho!" I replied.

"I can take you to see recovery girl first if you'd like me there." Aizawa said.

"Nonsense! The sooner you get started the sooner Shinso can catch up with the rest of the class." I said as I shook my head.

"I can come with you baby! I'll meet you after English." Hizashi said as he kissed the side of my head.

"See this is the benefit of two boyfriends." I chuckled.

Aizawa grinned as nodded in agreement.

"Well we better get going. Have to switch around sparring groups today. After looking over notes from the Licencing Exam there are some things I want to change." I said as I jumped down with a grin.

Aizawa nodded as he handed me a poptart and put an arm around me. Hizashi grabbed an umbrella as we made our way to class. The rain had nearly stopped already, but the thunder and lightning still remained. Aizawa and I each kissed Hizashi goodbye before making our way to the classroom. We got there early today so there were only a couple students chatting cheerfully. I sat up my laptop and started printing the study guides for later. Next I got my boom box ready and decided I would just connect my phone today. I sat on my desk swinging my legs excitedly as Aizawa sat next to me. I leaned my head on his shoulder as I looked through my playlists. Finally I decided on classic rock, getting an approving nod from Aizawa. I smiled warmly as the rest of the students sat down and the bell rang.

"Good morning everyone!" I said cheerfully.

"Good morning Ms. (L/n) and Mr. Aizawa." The students replied.

"Today we will be working with spar partners in gym gamma. Some of you will have specific instructions we will come around and tell you what you should be doing." Aizawa said.

Immediately I saw two hands go up and smiled.

"You two are Bakugo and Midoryia's partners correct? I have moved around some groups again so a lot of you will have new partners." I started.

I pulled out my notebook as the students lowered their hands.

"Ok everyone pay attention. New groups are,
Jiro and Kaminari
Asui and Ayoama
Kirishima and Ashido
Hagakure and Sero
Tokoyami and Todoroki
Sato and Mineta