The Hospital

I slowly started to wake up. I could hear beeping and I could smell cleaners. I knew I must be in the hospital. I groaned in pain trying to remember what happened. We were attacked. Toshinori, Aizawa! I snapped my eyes open terrified.

"Woah, slow down (y/n), I'm right here." Toshinori said, grabbing my hand.

I started crying as relief washed over me.

"I'm so glad you're ok Toshi." I said between sobs.

He held me tightly and wiped away my tears.

"Shhhh, (y/n) I'm ok, everyone is alive, all of the students are fine."

I took a deep breath trying to straighten my thoughts.

"Aizawa?" I asked, nearly a whisper.

"He is still unconscious, but he is alive. They won't know more until he wakes up."

I sighed deeply.

"There are people here to see you, the other teachers have been very worried. Also young Midoryia has refused to leave. I hear you actually yelled at him." Toshinori chuckled.

"Let Midoriya in, but first, who all knows about my cat?" I asked, touching my ears.

"Most everyone, I'm sorry (y/n) everyone saw while you were unconscious." He said, squeezing my hand.

I nodded with a deep sigh. He stood and walked out to get Midoriya. As he walked in, I glared at him.

"You disobeyed me. If you think just because you ended up with one for all I'm going to let you do whatever you want you have another think coming!" I said, crossing my arms, before hissing in pain at the movement.

Midoryia looked at me, his eyes open in shock. He looked between me and Toshinori.

"You know?" He asked quietly.

"Yes I know everything. When I said I was here to be closer to friends, I meant Toshinori." I said with a sigh.

"Miss (l/n), I'm so sorry I didn't listen. I just had to help All Might. I couldn't just leave him." He said, looking at the ground.

"I'm grateful you helped this old idiot, but you had no idea what you were running into. You also didn't know what you were running from. I was injured, what if we had been attacked? Next time you are given an order, you are to follow it. No matter what! Do you understand?" I said, my expression softening.

"Yes Miss (l/n), I'm so sorry I worried you. I will do my best to make sure you never have to worry like that again." He said quickly.

"Thank you Midoryia, go home and rest. You will be busy in my class from now on." I said, patting his head.

He nodded and left with a wave. Toshinori was chuckling beside me. I turned to look at him with a smile.

"You think I scared him?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Yes definitely, he told me you even swore at him." Toshinori said with a laugh.

I started to laugh, but winced in pain at the movement. Toshinori looked at me with concern and grabbed my hand.

"The students said you got injured when the Nomu smashed your chest. They said you saved Asui and Mineta and Midoryia." He said.

I nodded. I closed my eyes tightly as the memory made me feel sick.

"I was worried when I couldn't get a hold of anyone. Then I heard the thunder, I looked outside and saw the most insane storm I've ever seen. Even at your most upset I've never seen you make it rain like that." Toshinori said.

"Aizawa, he kept fighting. I thought he was dead." I said, choking back tears.

Toshinori patted my head and held my hand.

"You can let the others in, I'm ready." I said with a deep breath.

He nodded and walked back to the hall. He walked back with Present Mic and Midnight. Midnight ran to my side, grabbing my hand.

"I'm so glad you're ok! The others were here but they had to get back to U.A." She said.

"Seriously you really scared us yo!" Present Mic said, standing at the foot of my bed.

"Aren't you guys upset?" I asked confused.

They both tilted their heads confused.

"Upset I lied?" I added.

"What are you talking about?" Present Mic asked.

"The cat thing? You don't think it's, you know, bad luck?" I asked, looking down.

They both laughed. I stared at them confused.

"Are you serious (y/n)?" Midnight asked.

"I do have to say we were shocked, but it's not our business. Plus you didn't lie, you just didn't tell us. In case you didn't notice, my best friend isn't exactly an open book." Present Mic said.

The room got quiet at the mention of Aizawa. Finally Present Mic broke the silence.

"I guess this all makes more sense now." He said with a grin.

"What does?" I asked, looking back and forth between Midnight and Present Mic.

"Why you and Aizawa got along so quickly! He's a cat guy." He answered with a laugh.

I blushed deeply. So did he mean it when he said he thought I was beautiful?

"We have to get back to the school for a meeting (y/n). I'm sorry we can't stay." Midnight said, giving my hand a squeeze.

"The doctors said you could be released when you woke up, but you need to take it easy and have help. You can stay at my place till you heal." Toshinori said as he stood.

"Thank you, all of you." I said, pulling them into a hug.

They all waved goodbye as they left. The doctors came in next. After a full exam they deemed me ready to go home. I stood slowly, trying to ignore the pain. I had them direct me to Aizawa's room and walked inside. I rushed to his side and held his face. He was completely bandaged, every part of him. Both of his arms were in a cast.

"Oh Shota, I'm so sorry." I cried against him.

I curled up on his legs like a kitten as I cried. Eventually I must have dozed off, listening to the sounds of the machines. I dreamed of the attack and Aizawa's bloody face.