Family Reunion.

⚠️⚠️T.W. abuse death and mention of sa⚠️⚠️

As the portal closed behind me I felt a sharp pain as he kicked me in the ribs. I fell back in pain and I felt him stomp on my chest. I felt nauseous as I heard a sickening crack. I darted my eyes to Backagou and watched them strap him against a chair.

"I don't know why you're looking at him! You are here for me." Storm growled as he grabbed my face roughly.

"I'm sorry daddy." I whispered quietly.

The other villains watched us confused.

"You never said anything about her being your kid." Dabi said confused.

"All that matters is she belongs to me, and now I finally have her back." He said smugly.

"She doesn't belong to you, you stupid bastard." Backagou growled.

My eyes snapped to him confused. His words gave me a slight confidence. I watched Storm walk over to Backagou angrily. He slapped him across the face.

"You know nothing! You're nothing more than a stupid child." Storm smirked.

Backagou seemed unbothered as he spit in Storm's face. I watched my father raise his hand as rage filled him.

"Don't you fucking touch my student!" I screamed.

"The kid is mine, you don't touch him." I heard Shigaraki say annoyed.

My father turned to me with a smirk. He kicked me in the ribs once more. I screamed out in pain as he picked me up by hair. He strapped me to the chair next to Backagou and looked down at me with a smile.

"Well well, the little cat finally has a voice? I guess you've forgotten what happens when you talk back to me!" He boomed angrily.

I tried to control my thoughts, but I couldn't help the terror filling me. I felt like a hopeless little girl again under his angry gaze. He punched me across the face and my head spun. I swallowed hard, trying to ignore the copper taste in my mouth.

"I'm sorry daddy please. I'll stay with you just let my student go please." I begged as a few tears fell.

"You'll stay with me either way! The kid is theirs, it's not up to me." He replied.

I turned to Shigaraki. I recognized him from the USJ. He must be the leader.

"Please, just let the student go! What do you want with him?" I begged.

My dad grabbed my face roughly and turned me back to him.

"They are not your concern! This is not your student anymore. You're mine again. You are done teaching and done with this childish hero game." He said as punched me again.

I whimpered as I fought to stay conscious.

"You look so beautiful like this." He said as he stroked my face gently.

I heard a disgusted noise from Backagou next to me. I couldn't let him watch this. I forced my eyes open to look at Storm as he eyed me hungrily. I spit a mouthful of blood in his face. Anger flashed across his face as he wiped away the blood. I felt my blood run cold as he began to laugh.

"It doesn't matter how much you fight, you always have and always will belong to me!" He boomed angrily.

"This dude is pretty terrible. I love Storm!" I heard.

I looked up and saw the villain named Twice watching with disgust.

"We didn't sign on for this." Dabi said angrily.