|XXXV|

"Patterns"
___________

"Stiles, what the hell do you want now?" Casey asked as she had made sure that Isaac had gotten into Scott's house all right and in one piece, and she was now driving home.

"Actually, Casey, it is me." Doctor Alan Deaton's voice, it came over the other end of the line and Casey raised her eyebrows a bit. "Is now a good time for us to talk?" He questioned politely.

"Just pulling into my garage." Casey replied as she did just that. Casey was now swiftly shutting the garage door behind her, as she got out of her car and she walked into the house. "What is the situation, Doc?" Casey asked.

"The people that are being sacrificed, they are part of a dark druid's ritual. A Darach, a dark oak who is choosing to start the old practicing, of a people who should have known better." Deaton casually explained and Casey sighed softly and she looked at the newest tattoo that she had gotten done.

"The five-fold knot?" Casey clarified and Deaton's silence on the other end, it gave her all of the information that she needed. "Virgins, Healers, Warriors, Philosophers, Guardians, a five-fold knot with three sacrifices to each, to awaken the power of them in deep, within oneself." She murmured.

"Yes. The two groups that we believe have been completed were the "Virgins" and the "Warriors" of them. The first three sacrifices were virgins. Kyle, the body that was found earlier today. And then there are two teachers, both of whom have gone missing today and both of whom have a military connection." Alan Deaton explained.

"Who are the two teachers? Do we know who they are yet?" Casey asked and she was checking the bandage on her wrist from the full moon, as Tye's claws had cut deep into her skin. The area was finally starting to heal.

"Harris and then one of our music teachers!" Casey heard Stiles shouting in the background and Casey sighed a bit.

"Okay. I'm going to try to connect possible targets of the trios of Healers, Philosophers and Guardians. Thanks for the updates, the both of you." She said and she hung up the phone and a moment later, she heard a knock on her door.

Casey walked over to the door and she checked the peephole briefly, as she unlocked the door as she opened it to see Tye.

"Did Derek throw you out of the loft as well as Isaac too?" She asked as he shook his head and she noticed just that all the rain that was coming down, it was plastering his hair to his head and she sighed. "Just come on in." Casey moved to the side and Tye walked into the house. "What's going on, Tye?" Casey asked as Tye dropped his bag onto the floor with a thud and Casey could see that he was upset about something. "T?"

"Trent, uh... He did it." Tye murmured and she looked at him with immediate recognition in her eyes. "He shot himself with a wolfsbane and mistletoe bullet and-" Tye swallowed and now his breathing was shaky.

"Jesus, Tye." Casey whispered as she moved her arms around him. "Come here, kid." She murmured quietly to him as he had begun to shake.

Casey sighed and Tye was growling loudly, which she quickly realized as she let him go and Tye was snarling at her, breathing heavily as he was now shifted and his ears were pointed. He had hair covering his cheeks, his face was changed and his fangs bared and his eyes shone.