|LXXVIII|

"Creatures of the Night"
_______________________

Casey was riding on the back of Tye's motorcycle, as he drove carefully and practiced, through the traffic jam that was coming from a jack-knifed tractor farther along on 115.

"I can hear it, something is going on! I can hear it, it is now happening at the high school!" Tye hollered to be heard over the wind and Casey nodded at the words, as she held on tighter as the rain plastered them and it was pouring down on Beacon Hills.

Casey checked one of her guns and it was full, thankful that she hadn't sent off any shots yet today. Tye sped up at the sound of a terrible howl bein' sent up throughout the town. "That was Beatrice!" Tye called out and Casey's eyes flashed.

Once they reached the school, Tye leapt off of the motorcycle instead of letting it stop with a terrible roar and his eyes shone red.

Casey took over the motorcycle after he had jumped off of it. Skidding to a stop, she kicked the stand down on it as she was yanking out her guns and running towards the fight.

Casey fired at the massive shape that stood between her and Tye, as it was roaring in a fury. Casey reloaded quickly and Tye kicked the shape back hard towards her, with a mighty roar.

Casey saw that Beatrice was looking only partially conscious, as she had a set of deep wounds that looked like they had been created from the talons of whoever or whatever, the massive shape was.

Casey pulled out a pair of knives swiftly for one in each hand and then when the monstrously large being turned toward her, she flung them directly on target. They sunk into each of his shoulders and he roared in anger and pain.

Tye engaged him once again and Casey ran around the fight directly to Beatrice, who had her hand covering the wounds from the talons. "What happened to you, kiddo?" Casey signed and Beatrice chuckled quietly, softly at the sight of her.

"I missed you too. As for what happened, I ended up unintentionally saving well, whoever that is." Beatrice muttered and she nodded in the other direction, as Casey in surprise she was raising her eyebrows, as she turned to look in the indicated direction.

Casey saw that Kira was getting up with her newer sword in hand, next to her was the new werewolf, well, whoever or whatever he was. "Him? Does anyone know who he is?" Casey asked.

"We haven't exactly had any time to ask him... Tye, look out!" Beatrice was hollering and Tye, narrowly missed a strike from the big monstrous man.

Casey jumped up and she fired repeatedly at the... well, whatever he was, driving him away from Tye, who was looking at the narrow cut, that was along his stomach.

"Get out of the way!" Scott shouted over at Tye, who was snarling loudly at the sight of the big man.

Scott had the talons buried in his stomach, as the others from his pack were finally arrived.

Liam had his fangs and claws both out, Malia was snarling with her own claws extended, Stiles was stopping a few feet from the fight as Tye lunged for the massive shape, sinking both his claws and his fangs into the man.

The terrible howling roar that tore their hearing was impossibly loud, as Tye held on, until the man yanked out his claws from Scott.

Tye leapt back as Scott got back up onto his feet and broke the man's arm before he flung the talons away, from them.

"I don't know who the hell you are, or what you thought that you were gonna do. But I will give you a choice. You can stay and I can break somethin' else, or you can run." Tye looked over at Beatrice and Casey, and he was moving to stand between the two of them and the monstrous man.