|LXXXVIII|

"Status Asthmaticus"
______________________

Tye looked up at Parrish as he was walking into the club. Tye carefully closed Beatrice's eyes and Parrish, he lifted the body out of Tye's arms as he nodded slightly.

Tye's eyes shone red and Parrish's eyes were serious and he walked out of the club.

Tye walked out of the club and he walked over to his motorcycle and he was shaking his head at the sight of it.

Tye's phone beeped in his pocket and he looked at it. "Animal Clinic. Just, get here, now." Casey's text read and Tye sighed.

"On my way." Tye murmured to himself as he sent the same back to Casey and he tucked his cell phone back into his pocket and swiftly, he pulled on his helmet and kickstarted the motorcycle and he drove off.

||Beacon Hills Animal Clinic||

Tye walked into the Animal Clinic quickly and Casey, she had to open the gate for him. "What's that?" Liam asked and Tye spotted Melissa McCall, who was standing in the corner.

"It is now just called chelation therapy. It removes heavy metals from the blood. But, the problem is, is that it can injure the kidneys and Hayden only has one to begin with, so..." Melissa, she carefully inserted the IV needle into Hayden's hand and the dying Chimera groaned in pain.

"Hey, you're hurting her." Liam grabbed onto Melissa's wrist hard as Melissa winced.

"And you're hurting me." Melissa replied in a calm, motherly manner and Liam looked at her, before Tye's hand pried his apart.

"It's the super moon. A lot of us are going to have trouble today." Tye said and Casey looked at him, as Tye's eyes glowed red.

"Eyes." Casey signed and Tye was nodding, as he focused and the glow of his eyes faded, back to brown. "As shown, there is it." Casey explained.

"Grieving on a normal full moon is dangerous, let alone, on a supermoon like tonight." Tye admitted as Casey's eyes were sympathetic. "Do you think that the old restraints will hold me?"

"If not, I will either shock you into submission or shoot you full of arrows until you change back into human form and, then, I don't have to worry about you anymore." Casey pointed out and Tye looked at her. "If I have to, I swear that I will beat you to submission." She promised.

"Kill me if you have to." The serious look in his eyes, it was scaring her if she was being completely honest at the moment.

Casey pointed to the outside and Tye silently was nodding, as he followed her and Casey was shaking her head at the words. "I can't kill you, Tye, I can't." Casey pleaded.

"Promise me that you will do whatever it takes to stop me. I would rather be dead, than ever having to be remembered, for killing someone else." Tye admitted and she looked at him, before she nodded. "Good." He said and she looked up, swiftly pulling out her gun and she nearly shot the Sheriff and Stilinski, he swiftly threw up his hands in surrender.

"What are you doing here?" Tye questioned quickly on Casey's behalf and she lowered the gun, putting the weapon away.

"I actually came around, just, to give these back to you. Provided that you still wanted them." Stilinski held out Casey's badge and her gun to her, as Casey looked up at him. "You did the right thing and with the two weeks that you have been gone from the station, there has been a rise in cases, that we haven't been able to get a handle on." Sheriff Stilinski explained and Casey was looking at them, as she nodded very slightly at the words and swiftly, she took the badge and the gun back.

"Start tomorrow?" Casey asked and Sheriff Stilinski after a helpful sort of translation from Tye, he nodded.

"You got it. Welcome back to the force Deputy Branson." Stilinski said and Casey nodded, hooking the badge onto her belt and she was putting the gun in the spare holster on her hip.

||Hale Loft||

Casey was chaining up Tye, in as many of the chains as she could find and he was already growling savagely at her. Casey was chaining up his last leg and Tye snarled, lunging at her as Casey jumped back away from him.

Casey was shaking her head and she was reaching for her crossbow as Tye was roaring, yanking at the chains in a savage, monstrous way.

||The Nemeton||

Beatrice choked in air as she opened her eyes and she looked around when she saw the familiar area, that was surrounding her.

"The Nemeton?" She asked uncertainly as she looked quickly, all around her and seeing that the bodies of the dead chimeras, that they were all surrounding now, the positively huge and ancient tree stump.

Theo was injecting four of the other chimera bodies now, with some sort of green liquid and he looked over at her, noticing that she was awake already. "How am I alive?" Beatrice asked at once and she focused, as her eyes glowed icy blue.

"This." Theo held up the syringe as she was shaking her head, as she got up onto her feet and she checked, that her claws and fangs were visible to her and working, most importantly.

"How long was I dead for?" Beatrice asked and Theo looked at her, before he was shaking his head. "How fucking long?" She demanded and he nodded.

"Just over twenty-six hours." Theo explained as at the words, she looked up at the sky and saw the full moon overhead. "The super moon."

"I missed most of it. I always wanted to see what extra strength it would be able to give me, but... I was dead, so I missed it." Beatrice was growling, but she was still in control.

The others that got up, it was Joshua Diaz, Tracy Stewart, Corey Bryant and Hayden as Beatrice was looking over at Hayden.

"What-What's happening?" Hayden asked and Tracy was watching Theo a bit, suspiciously.

"Who are you?" Tracy asked and Beatrice waited silently, quietly to see what Theo was going to say now as the answer to the question.

"I'm your Alpha." Beatrice was swiftly now narrowed her eyes at the words. "And all of you... All of you belong to me." Theo turned and walked away as Beatrice, she left her coat for Lydia, who was now shuddering from the cold, the near hypothermic conditions, that night.