|CIV|

"Memory Found"
____________________

||Sheriff Station||

Beatrice felt it just as soon as it happened and then, she felt like she had been shot.

"Beatrice?" Theo asked as she was shaking her head quickly. "Beatrice, what happened?" He asked and she was shaking her head.

"Tye's gone. The surge of power, it is completely gone." She whispered and she was shaking her head.

"You have to stay calm." Theo said as she looked at him like he was insane and he sighed. "Okay, not the best way to break the news. Look, you still have Casey, right?" He asked as swiftly, she looking around over her shoulder.

"No. No, I don't." Beatrice whispered and she shut her eyes as the pain was tearing through her. Beatrice was growling and she held her head in her hands, as her claws were growing and she was snarling, struggling to control herself.

"Beatrice, you have to calm down or they will take you too!" Theo said and he was shaking his head. "Look at me!" He roared as Beatrice's head was snapping around to look at him as she roared. "You have to calm down." He said and she was shaking her head.

"They're dead..."

"No, they aren't Beatrice. They are alive they are gone, not dead. Breathe and focus." Theo said and Beatrice's eyes glowed. "Look in the damn mirror!" He said and he pointed quickly at the mirror, as Beatrice turned her head toward the mirror and the clearly very monstrous appearance of her face was clear enough and it was a wake-up call.

Beatrice focused, squeezing her eyes shut and then when she opened them again, her face was normal. Except for her eyes, which were still glowing and she blinked a few times and they finally went back to brown.

"Beatrice?" Something that was in Theo's voice, it made her immediately realize that somethin' was wrong. The other deputies that had come in for work, they were now all shooting at the Ghost Riders. "Do you have a key card?" Theo asked as she was shaking her head.

"No, but I still have my last resort option that almost always works." She said as she flipped over the bench.

"Modesty? Are you kidding?!" Theo shouted as Beatrice's clothes lay in a heap and the black wolf jumped over the bench and it was growling. "Okay, I take that back." He said and the wolf version of Beatrice, was currently trying to squeeze her way through the bars.

Beatrice's tail made it through the bars as she whined a little and she looked up at him. "Were you that wolf? In the woods, near the bridge that night?" Theo asked and she was nodding, as she pawed at his leg and he nodded. "Yeah, you're right. It is going to be a long night and you left your clothes out there." He said and nodded at the pile as Beatrice growled at the words, before she swiftly leapt up onto the bench next to him.

Beatrice rested her head on her paws and Theo leaned back against the wall as he sat down again. Beatrice nuzzled him and he looked down at her, as her eyes glowed when she saw that he was worried. "How long can you stay in your wolf form, without getting stuck?" He asked and Beatrice whined, before he reached out and he scratched her behind the ears.