|CVI|

"Riders on the Storm"
______________________________

Beatrice was leaning against the side of the school, and she was covered in wounds from Ghost Rider whips and she grunted in pain. "You have looked better." Theo said and she nodded at the words.

"Did you bring it?" Beatrice asked with a growl of pain and Theo swiftly held up the syringe, as she chuckled a bit. "I'm glad that Casey left some of it at the loft." She murmured and she nodded slightly. "Just stab me with it already." She snapped.

Theo pushed the syringe down quickly into her arm and pressed the plunger and Beatrice let out a terrible howl of pain and her claws sunk into his arm as Theo winced in pain and she gritted her teeth. Beatrice's wounds had healed and as soon as she realized, she let go of his arm and Theo looked down at the claw wounds. "Sorry." She said and Theo shrugged, as she looked behind him. "Casey!" She shouted in relief and Casey was limping quickly over to them, as she was in the process of reloading a gun in her hand.

"Hey kid. Theo." Casey signed and Theo nodded. "I'm glad that you two made it out. I tracked Tye here to the school, but then I lost the prints." She said and Beatrice looked up, and then a deep howl tore through the air.

"Go find Tye." Beatrice suggested as Casey nodded quickly, while she was looking between the two. "What-what is it now?" Beatrice asked.

"Don't be stupid. If you are gonna die for something, make sure that it is at least something meaningful." Casey said and Beatrice was nodding a little bit. "Don't you dare die on me. My kids need their cousin." She said as Beatrice smiled a little, as Casey took off as fast as she could to get to the source of the howling.

"She's not going to get there very quick." Theo noted.

"Nope, but, Tye... He can still get to her faster." Beatrice reminded him as they took off in separate directions, as they could hear choking noises.

Tye and Casey were fighting Ghost Riders together and Beatrice lunged into the fight and her claws sunk into the back of a Ghost Rider, who was now suddenly screeching in terrible pain.

Beatrice managed to do a backflip, using all of her weight and the Ghost Rider, it went down really hard and right into the ground.

"I really missed you!" Tye shouted and Beatrice was growling, before she caught a strike quickly from a Ghost Rider, holding him tightly as Casey was grabbing the Ghost Rider's pistol from Beatrice's pocket.

Casey fired the pistol and the Ghost Rider, he was flung backward and she looked at the pistol in her hand. "You like it?" Beatrice asked and now her breathing was heavier from fighting and Casey nodded.

"Fuck yeah." Casey signed and Tye held a Ghost Rider by the arms and Casey fired the magical bullet at the zombified form's head. The Ghost Rider dropped onto the ground and Casey continued to fire at the various riders.

Tye looked up as he heard a thin howling and automatically, he looked over to Beatrice and she recognized it immediately. "Can-Can you handle this?" She asked as Tye was nodding at the words.

"Go and help them. Go!" Tye shouted and he threw a Ghost Rider to the side and Beatrice now, she was taking off quickly toward the howling and Casey noticed that they had no more Ghost Riders to fight. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Tye asked.