|LXV|

"The Dark Moon (II)"
_____________________

Casey watched from the rear and all of them, they walked out of the clubs and Araya led the way with Scott.

"So, you are now just letting us all go?" Scott asked and Araya looked up at him.

"I sent four men out to where Kate was rumored to have been seen. No one of them came back. Let's see if you can do better." Araya noted and she looked at Scott.

"You could have just told me that she was alive." Scott pointed out and Araya was shaking her head slightly a bit, at the young alpha.

"You would not have believed me if I did. But, now, I know what kind of Alpha you are. And where your next step lies." Araya explained.

"What next step?" Scott asked in confusion.

"When you take the bite of an innocent, when you make a wolf of your own, when you do that, then, I will cross your border and come knocking at your door." Araya was not often one to explain but her threat was very clear.

Casey looked at her grandmother whose eyes flashed with a familiar hunting determination. "I think you know what my next step is, as well. Do you understand?" Casey signed softly and Araya, she nodded her head.

"You are a strong-willed, stubborn, determined and willful child. Your father hated that about you, your mother loved it in you and I see it as well. Your mother, she would be very proud of you. As am I." Araya explained and Casey's eyes were now shining with tears and Araya smiled a bit, as she carefully held the triskelion charm in her fingers. "Trenton Argent, a bitten hunter. Has he changed?" Casey nodded. "Do you believe, that he would ever break the code? Other than the breach?"

"No. He would never." Casey signed and Araya looked at her, before she sighed softly.

"I do truly hope, that I do not ever begin to regret this. Your head will be on a block as well, should he ever fall out of line." Casey's sigh was clear and she nodded a bit. "Go and find Derek Hale, mija, and do not let Kate kill you."

"I'm still standing from her first two attempts." Casey's words were meant as fact and as humor, as Araya smiled and nodded. Casey walked past her as her car had been pulled up by one of the other hunters. Then a very familiar motorcycle had pulled up and Casey was smiling a little. "Hey Brae." Casey signed as Braeden, she was nodding a little.

"Can you still hear me?" Braeden spoke the words out loud, while she signed and Casey nodded a bit. "Right now, I am the only one who is going to take you to La Iglesia." Braeden spoke up and Casey nodded a little bit and she got her car keys back from the hunter, who had driven her car over.

"The Church?" Lydia asked in somewhat of a similar confusion to Stiles, who looked it.

"What's The Church?" Stiles asked after Lydia had done the same thing and Casey rolled her eyes a bit.

"It's not a place you'll find God."

Casey smirked at Braeden's words as she got into her car and she started up the engine. Casey and Braeden let the way on their motorcycle, and then, in Casey's SUV respectively as Stiles' blue jeep was following them.

Casey stopped, when she heard something clunk and she cut her engine and very quickly, she got out of the car swiftly to find that now, it was Stiles' jeep that had clunked out and that something inside of it, had broken.

Casey drove off in her car after Braeden and Scott, as they were both pulling up to La Iglesia.

Casey was watching their backs, before Braeden was whistling quickly back for her, the signal that they had agreed upon, was their sort of an "all clear" signal for them. Casey followed and she had guns in each hand.

Casey looked around and she had a headlamp on her head, and Braeden was looking at her. "Good idea." She signed and Casey shrugged a little bit.

"I need both hands." Casey swiftly signed the words, before she reached for her guns again.

"Shut off the headlamp. Now! Casey, right now!" Scott growled at her and Casey looked at him as then swiftly, he shut off the headlamp for her and let out a terrible roar.

The animal-like shape had fled and Casey shrugged a bit, as she looked at them both. "I think I scared it." Scott said to them while Casey and Braeden just looked at each other.

"I think that you just scared everything." Braeden spoke up and she looked at Casey, who nodded and pointed at Braeden, for emphasis on, very clearly, who she agreed with.

"What the fuck is that?" Casey signed as she pointed out at the wall that she had just seen, clearly crumble before their very eyes. "That's the Nagul's Jaguar God."

"Tezcatlipoca." Braeden reminded her of the name as Casey looked over quickly at Scott McCall, quickly asking him a silent question.

"Does Derek's scent, does it pool around here?" She signed and she pointed at the wall, as Scott nodded quickly and he swiftly broke through the wall, just very much like, just like how Derek, had managed to easily break through the wall of the huge ass bank vault, back, at Beacon Hills First National bank.

A hand reached out toward them as Casey looked at Scott, who got Casey's message to keep breaking the wall, or just at least until they could be able to pull Derek free.

Casey was stunned at the sight of Derek, now being nearly seven years younger, than as they knew him now and she was shaking her head a bit at the sight. "Wait, Casey?" The teenager version of Derek asked as silently, she was nodding.

"I can't speak anymore, Derek, my vocal cords were damaged nearly all beyond repair, but I'm still here." She said and he looked up at her silently, and he was nodding. "Let's just get you out of here, okay?" Derek nodded as Casey helped him up and he looked at her.

"What-what the hell even just happened to you then? To cause you so much pain?" Derek asked and she looked at Scott, whose eyes were wide at the words.

"Long story. Tell you later." Casey signed and she helped him out of the temple and then, when he started to fall from exhaustion, Scott helped to hold him and help him out of the area.