|XLI|

"Motel California"
__________________

Casey was finally back at her house after her day of playing pretend and she suddenly was hearing a rather frantic knocking on her door as she got up.

Casey walked quickly to her door and she opened it at once. Jennifer Blake was standing there and Casey, she was swiftly narrowing her eyes. "Uh, can I help you?" Casey asked.

"I'm not the one here that needs help. Follow me, quickly, please." It was clearly an emergency and Casey's eyes widened a bit. "He's in my car."

"Who is?" Casey asked and swiftly when she heard it, she ran after the English teacher. Jennifer threw open the backseat of her car and Casey was immediately understanding. "Derek?"

"He-Hey Casey." Derek mumbled as Casey, she looked at Jennifer.

"Help me get him inside... Now!" She ordered as she swiftly was taking one of Derek's arms and she slung it over her neck. "Just stay awake, Derek."

"Easier said than done." Derek muttered and Casey elbowed him in the ribs. "Ow!" He said.

"Shove it up your ass. We all thought that you were dead." Casey snapped a bit, unintentionally, but it happened as she shook her head. "Carter! Trent! Get your sleeping, stupid asses down here!" She hollered.

Carter and Trent came running quickly at the words and they both immediately ran down the stairs to help. "First aide kits, the both of you now. Black blood." Casey said and the duo's eyes widened, before they were moving at triple the speed. "You, close the front door and lock it. Now." She said and Jennifer Blake, she swiftly rushed to do it. "How did you know how to find me?" Casey asked as she put Derek down onto the couch.

"I told her." Derek mumbled as his eyes flickered red. "Where-Where is everyone else?" He asked.

"Boyd, Isaac, Scott and Tye are all on their way to a cross-country meet. I'm assured by Tye, that they have all healed completely. You can see Carter and Trent over there." Casey said and now, she was doing a bunch of frantic multi-tasking while also speaking to him.

"Beatrice?" Derek asked and she studied the wounds all across his body and she was shaking her head at them.

"She is just fine. Beatrice, she went back to her own pack and I told her to take Talia with her. They are just fine, so just shut up and focus on healing."

"Uh huh." Derek muttered.

"Where are those kits, boys, I kind of need them!" Casey snapped and they brought them over.

"What-what are you going to do to him? Can you help him? He could be dying!" Jennifer exclaimed and Casey was slamming her fist down hard into the coffee table, which causes Jennifer to scream in shock.

"Do you honestly think, that I don't know that?" Casey asked with a low and dangerous tone of voice, as the English teacher, she looked scared of her. "Now, please... Just leave my home, to let me do my work." Casey said with a somewhat gentler tone as Jennifer left the house and she closed the door behind her.

Casey looked at the wounds all over Derek and she looked at the two. "You two need to go, get out of here. I need to deal with this myself." She said and she quickly walked over to the door a bit and she opened it enough and they left, as she kicked it closed as she was walking back to Derek. "Okay, you can do this." Casey whispered and Derek, he was opening his eyes again. "Are you able to kickstart your healing?"