|CXI|

"Triggers"
________________

Casey was sitting on the bed in the main part of the loft and she kept her eyes on her phone. Casey was constantly looking down at her phone, it was as if she thought that she would have heard a call by now.

Her phone rang out and Casey jumped in surprise and she looked at it, recognizing it as Mason. "Hey Mason, what's going on?" She asked and he sighed.

"I could use some help on our plan to get Nolan to follow us. Can you meet at the school in ten minutes?" Mason asked and Casey chuckled.

"I'll be there in five." Casey said and she got up off of the bed and she hung up the phone as she swiftly packed up a bag full of weapons and she looked at Tye's number in her phone briefly.

Tye, who had gone to look for Derek in these turbulent times to make sure that he hadn't gotten caught by hunters or worse, already been killed by the FBI.

Casey met up with Mason, who was holding blankets, sleeping bags and a whole bunch of food supplies as well.

Casey opened the back doors and Mason was putting the stuff into the backseat and Casey was looking at it all and she drove off with Mason Hewitt, now sitting in the passenger seat of her SUV.

"Did it work?" Liam asked loudly through Mason's cell phone and the other human had put it on speaker so that they could both hear the words being spoken.

"Yep. Nolan's right behind us. Like, literally right behind us. He's driving a bright red car. He is legitimately, actually terrible at this." Mason declared.

"Liam, put B on the phone." Casey broke into the conversation and she could hear them shuffling around. "Is she in wolf form again?" She asked.

"Yeah, she is." Theo's voice crackled through. "Any ideas on how to change her back?"

"An emotional connection usually works. Be there in 5 minutes, just try not to piss her off." Casey said and she nodded to Mason, who was swiftly hanging up the call. "Great." Casey muttered.

-----

Casey stopped the car and she grabbed the duffle bag full of clothing and the second bag full of weapons as she got out of the car. "If you crash my car, Mason Hewitt, I'll kill you." She said and Mason nodded, as Casey was walking over to Theo's truck. "Is she okay?" She asked and Theo shrugged as he rolled down the backseat left side window.

"See for yourself." Theo said and Casey looked into the window, seeing a pair of icy blue eyes in the backseat.

But more importantly, Beatrice was curled up in a ball as a human being again. "Nicely done Theo." Casey said and he shrugged a bit, as he got out of the truck and she gave Beatrice, some of the clothes in the first bag.

Beatrice got out of the car and Casey caught onto her arm before she could go anywhere and Beatrice glanced at her. "Your eyes are still glowing. What happened?" She asked.

"The Anu-Kite or whatever. I was having a nightmare about the fire and then suddenly, I was actually feeling the burning and the pain, all of it, all over again. I guess I must have shifted in my sleep and when I woke up, I was on all fours and I saw Liam and Theo trying to figure out what the hell to do about it." Beatrice said and she moved her hand up to the side of her face, as the burn was still there as she looked at Casey. "I could hear your screams."