|LXXXVII|

"Lies of Omission"
_______________________

Casey and Tye were combing the woods to look for the Nemeton along with Stiles and Lydia, but Tye was going off on his own after a call from Sheriff Stilinski.

Beatrice and Tye were walking into the school's library as the two of them they nearly ran directly into Theo and Stiles. "Sorry." Beatrice said as she was stopped right just before running into them. "So, what did we miss?" She asked and Tye looked at the three of them.

"You guys are sure that's where Parrish is taking the bodies?" Theo asked and Stiles nodded.

"He's taking them to the damn Nemeton. Of course." Beatrice said and she looked at Tye, who nodded at the words. "You know where it is, can you find it again?" She asked.

"Maybe. It's a long shot, but, I probably could." Tye muttered and Beatrice narrowed her eyes a bit, as she looked at her shaking hands. "You are already feeling it right now, the supermoon, aren't you?" He asked as she nodded.

"Yeah." Beatrice admitted as she put her hands back into her pockets and she looked at Stiles and Theo, as they were watching her. "I can hear your guys' heartbeats, going a million miles a minute. What the hell is going on with you?" She asked.

"Nothing." Stiles lied and Beatrice glanced at Tye, who was pushing the two toward the doors to the library. "I, ow!" Tye, he had accidentally stepped on Stiles' foot as they walked and she was looking at the two of them.

"Tye, you know that they won't talk with you staring down at them." She pointed out and Tye disappeared into the distance. "Spill." She said and she was crossing her arms rather quickly now, over and across her chest.

"I killed Josh in self-defense. It was at the hospital, he was going, to kill Stiles and me. I didn't have a choice." Beatrice was rather surprised to hear that Theo was willing and truthful about it, while Stiles was more hesitant.

"I killed Donovan. Another chimera, it was..."

"Half-Wendigo." Beatrice finished as Stiles raised his eyebrows. "A bite on your shoulder. You constantly are wincing in pain and there is nothing too badly wrong with your jeep, so it couldn't have fallen on you." Beatrice explained her guess and Stiles, he was raising his eyebrows at her. "I'm Derek's cousin." She said.

"That is a great point." Stiles replied and Beatrice nodded. "So, what class do you have next?" He asked.

"I hate math." She muttered.

"I thought that you were in your junior year?" Theo asked as he was turning around to look at her, as she was sitting a few seats back in the same row.

"Nope. I did my sophomore year and my junior year at the same time, and considering, that there was a literal dead pool going on at the same time, I made it through with mostly A's and B's, which isn't so bad all things to be considered." Beatrice muttered softly and she was copying down the work, off of the board.

"Wait, wait... Do you two hear that?" Scott asked and Beatrice was listening as swiftly, her eyes shot open at the sound.

"Is that the police?" Theo asked as Beatrice, she was shaking her head at the words.

"It's an ambulance."

Scott and Beatrice spoke quietly in unison and then when Beatrice was looking down at her notes, a silvery liquid started to drip down out of her nose and it landed on the paper. "Oh god." Beatrice said quietly as she was wiping at the underside of her nose as she looked at them, as their eyes were widening. "I'm out of here." She said as the bell thankfully rang as she took off quickly.

Beatrice met up with Liam and Hayden at Sinema, complete with a backpack full of essentials and a gym bag full of cash. "Where did you get that much cash?" Hayden asked and Beatrice shrugged.

"Odd jobs, my inheritance, some of my father's money that I never gave back to him after the dead pool..." She began and Hayden nodded.

Then suddenly, the lights and electricity were going crazy and Beatrice snapped out her claws and then suddenly, her fangs grew in her mouth. "You're a failure too, aren't you?" Hayden asked softly as Beatrice nodded.

Beatrice lunged at the nearest one and then out of nowhere, another one of the trio showed up in front of her as she sped up and jumped, kicking the Doctor back with both feet.

Scott and Tye lunged straight now directly at two of them, while Beatrice was struggling against the third, as he was reaching back with the cane, that concealed a blade and Beatrice was ducking, and the blade barely missed her by inches.

It stabbed her in the arm and Beatrice, she shouted in pain and Tye was on the ground, being held down by the one with the monocle and Tye managed to kick him off. Tye caught the blade before it could hit Beatrice again as she was backing up, as quick as she could. "Get up." She looked up and was surprised to see Theo. "Get up and run!" He roared and Beatrice jumped up onto her feet and she was shaking her head and she raced off to find Hayden.

Only to feel the cane stab into her from behind and she was choking on her own blood and she felt blood coming out of her mouth. Beatrice hit the floor with a choked cry as she saw the blood was black, silver and red.

Beatrice looked up at Hayden, who was pumped full of mercury and she heard the others shouting and she could have sworn that she saw Casey in the mix, but she really didn't know, as she couldn't keep her eyes open.

"Bea, stay awake!" Tye pleaded and Beatrice's eyes closed as Casey ran to them.

"They're gone, T." Casey signed and Tye was shaking his head and she was looking at the body. "Come on." She said and he looked at her. "We have to go..."

"I'm staying. Until Parrish takes her body, I'm staying." Tye said and Casey looked at him, before she nodded. "I-I..."

"I'll tell him." Casey murmured and Tye nodded and he was sitting next to the body and he picked up the still-warm body as he cradled her in silence. Tears began to fall and Casey hugged him, before she stood up and she was walking away.