|CXII|

"Werewolves of London"
__________________________

Beatrice was sitting on the steps leading up to the high school and she looked up, as she felt eyes on her. She got up and she turned around, seeing a good portion of the lacrosse team in the doorway. "Morning boys." She said and they all looked at her suspiciously and she shrugged. "Or not, I guess. If that's the way you're feeling..."

Nolan was suddenly stabbing her with a pen and Beatrice shouted in pain, as she flung him back a few steps and she looked at the wound on her hand and it healed instantly. "Are you happy now, Holloway?" She asked and he looked at her as she growled a little bit and he stepped back quickly.

"What are you going to do about this? You are already outnumbered 20 to one and even with your strength, you cannot possibly take on, all of us on." Gabe taunted and Beatrice looked at them all.

"Do you really want to test that theory?" Beatrice asked quietly and they all were swiftly forming a circle around her. "You won't like what will come next." She warned and Gabe's punch cracked her across the jaw.

Beatrice stayed up on her feet even despite the heavy blows, as they came at her in a fury. Beatrice was kicking and throwing punches of her own, as she was sending them flying back into one another.

Nolan and Gabe had run as Beatrice had left most of the lacrosse team on the ground and she swiftly walked into the school from the lacrosse team entrance.

"What happened to you?" Theo asked as he was standing there in the school in front of the boys' locker rooms.

"The lacrosse team decided to test me." Beatrice held up her hand where the blood was still sitting. "Nolan stabbed me with a pen and the team tried to beat me up. You can probably tell how that went." She said quietly.

~~~~~~~

Casey walked out of the station next to Sheriff Stilinski and her phone rang out. Casey looked at it and she sighed.

"No luck on finding Derek from Tye's end." Casey explained as Stilinski was nodding. "And we just effectively lost our jobs to a guidance counselor." She pointed out and then she was hearing someone behind her.

Casey turned around and she found Monroe along with a line of deputies had been following her. "Sheriff, sir, please keep going." Casey said and he looked at her. At the look on her face, he did as she said and she looked back at the hunters' leader. "What do you want, Monroe?" She asked.

"I couldn't help but wonder for my own devices, how a hunter like you ends up on the wrong side of a fight like this." Monroe said and Casey was already readying for a fight. "You took care of a werewolf for seven years after a fire took care of his family, you fell for his older brother who caused you to lose your vocals. Their world has caused you nothing by pain, fear and strife. What the hell, are you still doing on their side?"

"They are my family." Casey replied simply as Monroe scoffed at the word "family," and Casey looked around at the deputies. "They gave me a home when my own family was ready to kill me for something that I had no control over. Don't pretend that it is so black and white." Casey said coldly.

"They are all monsters, all of them are monsters who could kill us with no thought in their minds and once, even you knew that." Monroe countered and Casey was shaking her head.