|CIX|

"Raw Talent"
____________________

Casey had called Beatrice and they were racing through the woods. Loud roaring echoed through the woods, as it was followed by gunshots.

Casey looked over at Beatrice at the noises, who was swiftly taking off into the woods much, much faster than Casey ever could.

Casey ran as fast as she could after Beatrice, but she was still only human woman, who was now trying to catch up to a couple of werewolves and a hellhound.

Another terrible roar was echoing through the woods and Casey caught up to Beatrice, who was kneeling down next to Tye.

Tye, the Alpha who was holding the body of Halwyn. The only hellhound who could've known what was going on, who could've possibly stopped or at least told them, what the hell was going on.

Beatrice looked at Casey, who crouched down and she closed Halwyn's eyes. "Thank you for your time, Halwyn." Casey said softly and as she spoke, it was Scott, Lydia and Malia who had caught up to them.

"Are you speaking?" Scott asked as Casey looked up as him, as she got up onto her feet and she nodded.

"Long story. But we need to go, right now." Casey murmured softly and she looked at Beatrice, who was already walking away.

Beatrice's phone rang out and she looked at the number in surprise as she looked at Casey, who looked at the phone. "Well, you haven't heard from him in awhile. Not since you left for a week and came back."

"He's been sleeping in his truck." The teenager explained as Beatrice picked up the call and Casey went to the car.

Casey drove off after getting a text from Beatrice, saying that she was going to be out later and Casey was walking into the loft.

~~~~~~~~

"I could smell your terror and fear from over half a mile, away." Theo looked over at the doorway to the Animal Clinic and Beatrice raised her eyebrows at the scalpel in his hand. "I am not sure that I want to know." She said.

"Thanks for coming." Theo said and she nodded, holding up a bag full of food. "Thanks." He said and she handed it to him.

"What happened?" Beatrice asked as she sat in the passenger seat, as Theo was devouring the various items of food that she had brought.

"A spider. It managed to actually get under my skin, I don't know how it was happening. I got to the Animal Clinic, I grabbed a mirror and I managed to get it out." Theo said and she nodded.

"By stabbing yourself in the back? Like literally?" Beatrice asked as he nodded and she shrugged. "Not the weirdest story that I have heard, although it is definitely one for the top fifteen." She said.

"Why fifteen?" Theo asked.

"Because I only have fifteen really weird stories that I've been told in my life." Beatrice replied bluntly and he looked at the other burger in the bag and he nodded, as she took it. "I was waiting, until it looked almost like you were going to be sick."

"You're hilarious." Theo said as Beatrice had eaten the entire burger in only a few minutes. "Wait... Is all of this, just your lunches from the last few..." Beatrice growled loudly and he looked over to the left, as she saw that on her side there were multiple men with guns.

Beatrice ducked quickly as the large guns went off and Theo did the same as Beatrice sent up a roar, calling for help and Theo looked at her.

"Are you hit?" Theo asked and the guns continued to go off loudly all around them and now, Beatrice was shaking her head and she caught his arm. "What?" He asked.

"Don't be an idiot, Theo. You go up there and you die." Beatrice said and the gunfire stopped. "I think I know what they're waiting for." She said and she reached out her hand quickly just to find the door handle.

Beatrice's eyes glowed and she spun around, kicking open the door. One of the hunters shouted in surprise as she lunged out of the car as she bared her fangs, kicking one of them in the face and he hit the ground.

A roar echoed and Beatrice heard gunshots again, as she ducked and grabbed the remaining hunter on the passenger side of the truck as she was throwing him at the gunfire.

Beatrice was flattening herself quickly against the truck and she heard the sounds of fighting, as she growled as she moved swiftly around the side of the truck, only to see that the hunters had been taken care of.

"Nice work." Theo said and she shrugged, before another gunshot went off. Beatrice winced as she saw that there was a hunter that they had missed and Beatrice's eyes widened at the sight.

"Gerard." She snarled loudly at the sight of the old man Argent, who was chuckling and he shook his head at her.

"You are just as arrogant as the rest of your monstrous family now, little Hale. You'll die for it." Gerard had a gun pointed at them both. "Or, you can tell us all about... What you know about Tye Hale."

"Go to hell!" Beatrice roared as he laughed and the two supernaturals felt electricity coursing through them and Beatrice roared loudly, as, Gerard had brought other professionals with him.

--------

Casey and Tye had gotten an APB put out on Beatrice despite her only being gone for 14 hours, but Sheriff Stilinski knew better than to argue with them.

Especially, since Casey had her voice back. "Last I heard from her, she was bringing food to someone. But she knew who it was, she really should have been home by now." She said as Tye nodded.

"I will go out there, see if I can catch her scent or any hints of any sort of emotion." Tye said and Casey was nodding.

Tye took off on foot and Casey followed him in her car and when he stopped, so did she. Casey, she swiftly got out of the car as he looked over at her. "Fear, anger, a fiercely protective nature. Beatrice was definitely here, but I don't know what happened. There are no gunshots, no shells anywhere. So was Theo, this is his truck. But... I can't tell what happened."

"Tye, who's blood is that?" Casey asked and she was crouching next to it and Tye walked over and swiftly, he knelt down next to it.

"Beatrice." Tye whispered and Casey's eyes widened, as they both looked at each other. "We need to find them. As soon as we can."