|XCV|

"Apotheosis"
________________

Casey was looking at Beatrice, who was holding up the talons. "Get going, go now!" Casey nodded and Beatrice took off.

Beatrice snapped out her claws quickly as she ran, while Casey was driving after her. Beatrice handed the claws off to Stiles, before she turned right back around to race off towards the tunnels.

Casey was at the Sheriff's station as she was watching for any sign of the Beast or in his human form, it would be Sebastian Valet.

Casey had her badge on and nobody dared to ask her about the multitude of extra knives or guns or ammunitions for the weapons, that she had on her person.

Casey looked up at the sight of Sebastian Valet standing in front of her and she slowed her heartbeat in an automatic response, as she looked him in the eyes. "Who did you say that you were looking for?" Deputy Valerie Clark asked him as Casey was reaching for one of her knives.

"The man's name is Argent." The Beast noted and Casey had signaled to Sheriff Stilinski, as he had come out of his office to look and see for himself.

"Did you say Argent?" Sheriff Stilinski asked as Casey was following them into the office. "So, you're looking for one of the Argents." He said and Sebastian, he was sitting on the couch across from the desk.

"You seem to know who I am. That means, you know what I'm capable of. Your friend here, she also seems to know despite her rather shockin' ability, to control her heartbeat." It would be high praise, if it was from anyone else.

"We both have some experience and personally, I would bet on her to survive anything." Sheriff Stilinski said coldly and Casey had a knife held in her hand, behind her back.

"Your weapons may be more sophisticated than the arrows and the bullets of my time, but they still won't kill me." Sebastian stated and with her other hand, Casey was doing a sort of code on her cell phone, that was currently resting silently now in her back pocket.

"I'm pretty sure that a nine millimeter Beretta will do more damage to you, than an 18th century musket." Sheriff Stilinski said coldly and he was holding the Beretta in his hand, pointing it at Sebastian on the desk.

"Are you certain, Sheriff? For... I can walk out of this place with my hands clean. Or, I can walk out with them drenched in blood. Your choice." Sebastian was suddenly lunging for Clark, who was thrown across the room.

Casey flung the knife across the station and it sunk into Sebastian's shoulder, as he lunged swiftly for Lydia, who sent him flying with her scream.

But it was too late, as now her hands were drenched in her own blood and she kept pressure on the wound, on her neck.

Tye's roar echoed through the Sheriff's station as he lunged for Sebastian and Casey was scrambling to get to her other guns, as her blood was soaking into her clothes.

Casey was groaning as she made a makeshift bandage out of her extra shirt and her ripped jacket, as she was bandaging it up now, just as best as she was able to.

Tye and Sebastian were fighting swiftly, clawing and slashing at one another and Tye was backing out of the Sheriff's station, doing his best to get Sebastian out of the station, away from them.