haerin › bun

A/N: In my other book, Haerin was a cat hybrid, but in this version, she'll be a mini lop rabbit hybrid.

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

You stretched your back as you exited your bedroom and walked down the hall. Your stomach growled, making you groan and walk into the kitchen. You were feeling particularly lazy at the moment, so you prepared a simple meal. By simple meal, you mean instant ramen.

You headed into the living room to enjoy your food, and you were met with a pleasant surprise.

A soft smile came across your face as you set the cup of ramen down on the coffee table. You sat down on the couch and gazed lovingly at the sleeping figure of your girlfriend curled up on your couch. How she keeps getting into your house will always be a mystery to you, but you have no complaints; you love her company.

You carefully pulled her body up, being sure to be extra gentle with her ears and tail, and laid her against your body, positioning the two of you so that you were leaning against the arm of the couch, and she was curled up in your lap and against your body. That was when she started to wake up.

"Y/nnie." She called out quietly. She tapped her fingers against your shoulder, keeping her eyes closed.

You smiled and pecked her lips, making her hum. You felt her rub her cheek against your chest, where she laid her head.

You began to hum a song and rub her stomach, causing her foot to twitch as a smile grew across her lips. She adjusted herself on your lap and stuffed her face in the crook of your neck, nosing the warm skin.

"Y/N."

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, bun."