(request) danielle › 어깨 (shoulder) (pt. one)

A/N: hey, everybuddy 👋🏼 as promised in my Girl Group book, this is the DANIELLE version of this imagine !! Also, I'm about to publish a Hanni x Fem!Reader short story titled Class of C4 ! Be sure to check it out!

***

You huffed heavily as you sat down at the bus stop and set down your bag. Your back and shoulders ached greatly, as did your feet from all of the walking you did today. That plus the fact that you had been put through ruthless training all day only added on to the exhaustion creeping up on you every time you blinked.

Being a trainee under a well-known entertainment company really did take its toll on your physical and mental strength. But this was your dream. For as long as you can remember, singing and dancing have always been your passion. From such a young age, you were sure that this was what you wanted to do in life. Make a name for yourself. And you're over the moon about the fact that you passed the audition for the company you wanted, and you're now a trainee with a team of other girls, but the workload sometimes had you wishing to be back at home in the loving and comforting embrace of your mother and father.

As you sat there at the bus stop, you tried humming a song to yourself to keep you awake, but you soon realized that it was only lulling you to sleep somehow. You didn't even notice another person sitting down next to you. She was a little over average height, had gorgeous hair, and was nicely dressed. Her face was hidden underneath a facemask, just like yours, but one could see that her eyes were gorgeous.

After a couple minutes of a thick silence, without even realizing it, your eyes fluttered shut and your body fell to the side. You collapsed against the body next to you, startling her from her thoughts.

DANIELLE POV.

It was a nice day outside, although it was pretty chilly, so she wanted to take the bus. Of course, though, she had her bodyguards accompanying her.

As she approached the bus stop, she noticed another girl that looked to be around her age, but she looked tired, almost as if she could fall asleep at any second. She went to sit by her, holding her hand up as a gesture to stop when one of her guards tried to stop her from sitting next to the girl.

What she wasn't expecting, after a few quiet minutes, was for the girl to fall asleep on her shoulder. She stopped the guards once again when it happened, when she saw that they were about to wake the girl up.

YOUR POV.

The girl looked down at your sleeping figure, surprised and unsure of what to do. She knew that the bus wouldn't be here for another several minutes, and she noticed that you didn't have a thick jacket on, even though it was winter. So she quickly went into action, trying to move as cautiously as she could, as to not move your head and wake you. She could easily spot the dark circles under your eyes. She carefully moved her arm and wrapped it around your shoulder, hoping that it would provide you with at least some warmth.

Though, something was nagging at her brain. Your hair. It was a deep brown, almost black, with a streak of hot pink, that she swears she's seen before. She's almost positive that she's seen a similar head of hair roaming around the entertainment company that she works at.

After many minutes passed, she knew the bus would soon be approaching, so, while still keeping her arm around you to keep you warm, she used her other hand to pat your knee gently, in order to coax you out of your slumber.

"Hey, wake up." She called out softly. Her voice was smooth and silvery, sort of like a beautiful melody to your ears.

Your eyelids fluttered for a moment, before you eventually opened your eyes completely, still not moving. After a few moments of just sitting there, you finally realized that you were leaning on something, and lifted your head to see what it was. Or rather, who it was. You looked to your right and looked into the eyes of another girl, presumably your age, dressed nicely and warmly, who was looking back at you with a smile-which you could tell because of her eyes.

A deep shade of red settled on your cheeks as you clasped your hands together and looked at her shyly. "I'm, uhm, I'm really sorry about that, I truly didn't mean for that to happen, I'm just super exhausted." You explained to her.

She laughed. It sounded familiar-you've definitely heard it before. "No worries. It was cute. You snore, by the way, but don't worry, it's quiet." She teased. You swear you've heard her voice before.

"And, hey," She called out. You looked at her again, curious. She nudged your arm with her elbow in a friendly gesture.

"You can lean on me on the bus too, if you need to."