(request) hanni › 미친놈 (ex)

You smiled as you sipped on the drink in your hand. Hanni was gasping and giggling at every cool thing she saw, and it was an incredibly endearing sight to see. You couldn't help but take a few photos of her as you walked.

After putting your phone away, you gently grabbed her hand, slowly intertwining your fingers.

School had gotten out about an hour ago, and the both of you didn't have any homework, so the two of you decided to go on a mall date. So here you are, window-shopping-and occasionally going into small shops and buying each other cute little gifts.

As you were passing the restrooms, Hanni stopped.

"Babe," She called out. You hummed. "I'm gonna go use the restroom right quick, can you watch our stuff?"

You nodded with a small smile. She mumbled a quick thanks, pecked your lips, and then jogged to the restrooms.

With Hanni gone, you were now bored, so you set your things down on the bench next to the restrooms, and then sat down.

You were simply scrolling through your twitter feed, when you saw someone walking up to you. At first, you thought that maybe they were going to the bathroom, or perhaps they wanted to sit on the bench. Either way, to be sure, and to be respectful, you moved over. That, however, was not the case.

You were taken by surprise when your phone was snatched from your hands and carelessly tossed to the side.

"Hey!" You snapped, going to pick up your phone. Luckily, the device wasn't broken.

When you looked up to see who had done that, you immediately recognized her face. Shim Yeran. Also known as Hanni's ex-girlfriend. And boy, oh boy, was she her ex for a reason. According to Hanni, Yeran was talking shit about the former's mother, so she broke things off immediately after she found out.

Now, you've personally never met Yeran, who you know is slightly older than both you and Hanni, but you know where you stand in terms of how you feel about her. You really don't like how the older talked badly about your girlfriend's mother, who happens to adore you and treats you like her daughter.

"Shim Yeran?" You questioned timidly. You slowly walked over to stand in front of your and Hanni's things, unsure of whether or not the older would try to take something. "What do you want?"

Yeran scowled. "I want to know just what the fuck Han sees in you, because all I see is a fat, ugly whore." She bit back.

Your eyes widened comically, as they filled with tears. How could she say something like that to someone younger than her? And she doesn't even know you.

"L-Look," Your voice came out shaky. "Don't be upset with me just because Hanni broke up with you." You sniffled as you spoke, still upset by the comment she made about you.

Yeran's eyebrows furrowed in anger.

It felt as if everything was moving in slow motion, as she lunged at you. She slapped you across the face and then proceeded to continuously hit you as you covered your head with your arms and cried out in pain.

She repeatedly hit you violently, until it suddenly stopped, and you heard a yelp of pain. You slowly put down your arms and looked up to see Hanni standing in front of you protectively, and Yeran stumbling backwards, her hand placed on her cheek as she stared off with wide eyes.

Hanni placed her arms out to the side to keep you behind her as she frowned and snapped at Yeran for her actions. "Shim Yeran, you have no goddamn right or reason to assault her, and so help me God, if I ever catch you lying another one of your disgusting hands on even a strand of her hair, I will not show you any sympathy for what I'll do to you in return, do you understand?" She barked.

Your trembling hands latched onto the hem of Hanni's shirt as you peeked over her shoulder, fright evident in your glassy eyes.

Yeran whimpered quietly and rubbed her cheek. "I- I got it." And with that, Yeran ran away.

In an instant, Hanni spun on her heel and placed her hands on your shoulders. "Fuck, baby, are you okay? I'm so, so sorry that this happened, I really am. Where does it hurt?" She questioned.

You frowned as more tears brimmed your eyes, and pointed to your left cheek and your left shoulder. Hanni's eyes drooped, and she was clearly upset as she stepped closer to you. She placed a gentle kiss on your cheek. Then she carefully adjusted the collar of your t-shirt to expose your shoulder, which was burning a bright red. She placed her other hand on your hip and then leaned down to press a few delicate kisses to the skin, internally thanking everything that there was nobody in the secluded area.

The feeling of her lips honestly did make you feel a little bit better, but it still hurt.

And now you're exhausted. You wrapped your arms around her neck, and she pulled you closer in return. You both sighed.

"Don't worry, love," Hanni mumbled against your neck. "I won't let her hurt you anymore when I'm around."

***

A/N: I hope you liked it ♡