(request) hickey prank › hanni ver.

You giggled as Daisy put the finishing touches on your neck. Dabbed onto your skin was a fake hickey, which looked convincingly like a real one. Today was the day that you're playing a hickey prank on Hanni-and your crewmates, you suppose.

Daisy packed up her makeup bag, before leading you out of the bathroom. The both of you laughed quietly between yourselves as you approached the studio door.

Besides pulling a prank, today was a practice day. You and Hanni are members of a YouTube dance crew based in Australia that does K-pop in public videos. You and four other people, including Hanni and Daisy, are currently practicing to do a cover of ITZY's Cheshire, and practice started an hour ago. You had checked your phone earlier to see that you had three missed calls from Hanni, because it was unusual for you to be late. You and Daisy had to sneak into the building.

"Good luck, girl." Daisy whispered to you, patting you on the back.

You nodded, before pushing the door open, and the both of you entered the studio. The first thing you saw was that Hanni and your crew members, Owen and Lila, were in the middle of a run-through of the song, and weren't paying any attention to the door opening. You both walked further into the room to set your things down, and Lila was the first one to notice you.

A bright, relieved smile lit up Lila's face as she stopped dancing and ran to the both of you, pulling you into a hug. "Thank god, you made it. You weren't picking up our calls, and- and we thought something terrible happened!" She exclaimed.

Behind her, Hanni jogged up to you. Lila let go of you, and Hanni took her place, closing her eyes and wrapping her arms around your waist tightly.

"Where were you, baby?" She asked quietly. Although her voice was low, you could still pick up on the underlying concern in it, and you began to feel bad.

You kissed her cheek when she pulled away from you, offering her a reassuring smile. "I just slept in late, I promise."

She nodded her head and smiled, but you immediately noticed when it dropped, as her eyes moved down to your neck when they caught a glimpse of the obvious marking on your neck. She raised her hand and poked at your neck, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

She looked you in the eyes. "Is this a hickey?" She questioned.

Your eyes widened and you immediately looked at Daisy, whose eyes widened. Hanni's eyes averted to where your gaze was, and they widened when she made eye contact with Daisy, whose face mimicked hers. Hanni then looked back at you.

"Please tell me you're joking, please." She practically pleaded to you, burying her face in the palms of her hands.

You cracked. Your bottom lip jutted out as you leaned forward to wrap your arms around her. She struggled against you at first, but your next words made her stop instantly.

"It was just a prank, I promise. It isn't real."

She pulled away and looked at you incredulously. "What the hell?"

She closed her eyes and sighed deeply, before pulling you back into a hug, holding you tightly. She rested her hand on the small of your back as she inhaled your scent. "Never do that again, you jerk." She whined.

You chuckled. "No promises."

"Y/N!"