hanni › cheer for me

"Okay, girls, let's get out there and put on a show!" Your coach, Ms

"Okay, girls, let's get out there and put on a show!" Your coach, Ms. Bae, shouted, grinning widely at all of us. You all smiled back and then, one by one, ran out onto the court.

For two years now, you've been a cheerleader for your school. You've always wanted to be one, but never felt up to it. Eventually, however, after dating Pham Ngoc Han, better known as Hanni, for a month, she saw how flexible you are and encouraged you to join, saying it would be fun for you-and because she badly wanted you to cheer for her at her games. So, here you are, a member of the cheer squad, and a well-known one, at that.

In the gymnasium, you and the other cheerleaders did your opening routine. When it was over, you all smiled as you panted heavily and looked out at the friends and family in the bleachers, who were clapping loudly.

After heading back to the sidelines to wait for the halfway point of the game, which is when you do your next routine, your eyes searched the court for a particular face; the face of your girlfriend, Hanni. Hanni is a player on your school's basketball team, and you couldn't be more proud.

You loved everything about watching her play. The passion in her eyes and behind every move; the way she seemingly effortlessly glides across the court floor; even the way she simply pulls her hair into a ponytail to play. And you especially love the rush of adrenaline you get when you make eye contact with her, and she looks only at you; no one else. Your heart skips a beat when you see the wide grin that tugs at her lips when she sees and hears you cheering louder than everyone else.

Right now, the game is coming to an end and there's five seconds on the clock. The tension in the air is thick and almost suffocating.

It felt as if everything moved in slow motion. Hanni had the ball and was running with it. Within what seemed like a split second, she came to a stop and made her shot.

It made it in. They won.

Immediately, the gymnasium erupted into a deafening applause for your school's team, and you jumped up, pumping your fist into the air.

As soon as your eyes met Hanni's, you jumped down from the bleachers and took off running towards her. When you reached her, she had her arms open wide, so you jumped onto her and wrapped your legs around her waist, and an arm around her neck.

You used your other hand to cup her cheek and pull her into a loving-and rather passionate-kiss. She giggled into the kiss and then pulled away to press one against your forehead, before setting you down. You kept your arms around her neck, as she placed hers around your waist and held you close. She hugged you tightly, and you felt tired puffs of air hit your neck.

"Tired?" You asked softly, whispering it in her ear so that she could hear you over the boisterous chatter filling the gymnasium.

"Yeah. Movies and cuddles at your place?" You could practically hear the grin in her voice, which caused one to spread across your face as you nodded.

"Yeah. Let's go, cutie."

***

A/N: in case you didn't know, I have a Hanni book titled 'Class of C4,' so check that out if you want !