(requested) hanni › call me maybe (pt. two)

A/N: Someone mentioned that I should make a part two, so here it is !! ♡ Also, I've decided to just say fuck it and post whenever I want to, because I can 🤷‍♀️

Anyway, enjoy 🍿

***

You awkwardly shifted in your seat as she smiled at you, chuckling at your awkward state.

FLASHBACK:
YESTERDAY

Hanni almost shrieked as she watched you collapse in front of the table. She immediately stood up from her seat, followed by the other members, rounded the table, and was by your side. She carefully lifted your head and rested it in her lap as she lightly tapped your cheeks, grinning in relief when she saw your eyes flutter open. A few moments later, a standby medic was also by your side, helping you to your feet alongside Hanni.

FLASHBACK END.
‧₊˚ ♥︎ Present Time

"How about... Ooh, how about we play twenty-one questions?!" Hanni asked enthusiastically.

With the adorable look of excitement on her face, it was impossible not to smile, and it was even more impossible to say no. Also, it was agreat opportunity to learn more about her on a more personal level, seeing as, over the phone, although you've been talking to her for a few weeks, you know almost nothing about her. I mean, besides what you know about her as Hanni of NewJeans.

So you nodded your head.

"Okay, I'll go first," She stated. "My first question is..."

And the game continued on like that as the two of you talked and giggled together and got to know each other in the quaint, quiet café.

📱

"Y/N~" Hanni sang as she jogged up to you. You held up the cup of coffee that you bought for her. She smiled and took the coffee from you, thanking you as she pulled you into a friendly embrace.

It's two months later, and it was early in the afternoon and the girls were getting prepped to film a video, and you decided to stop by to see how things were going. At this point, the staff were familiar with you, and you sometimes even brought them coffee, too.

After pulling away from Hanni, you greeted some more staff members as Hanni led you to were the girls were sitting. Over the course of time that you and Hanni became close, you also befriended the girls, so you smiled brightly when you saw how excited they were to see you as you held up the drinks you got for them as well. They cheered as you passed them out, and you also bent down to give them hugs as you did so, giggling quietly when Danielle kissed your cheek in thanks, something she did often. You failed to notice a certain look given to you by one of the members.

Something you should also mention; over the last two months, you've started to see Hanni in a different light. A friendly one. Your crush on her has become practically nonexistent ever since you truly got to know her. But you did know that deep down, you did still have some underlying feelings for her. But you made a habit of pushing them away so that you could focus on your friendship with her instead.

"Y/nnie! Hanni told us that you have a competition soon!" Hyein exclaimed, looking at you with excitement in her eyes. Ever since you told them that you do competitive dance, they've always been super interested whenever you tell them stories about it.

"Yes," You started. "It's this weekend! I got a bunch of tickets from our seonsaengnim! Are you guys going to be busy?" You asked.

"I won't be! Can I come?" Danielle asked. She had a wide smile on her face, making you smile back as you nodded.