haerin › girlfriend tag

"Annyeong! My name is Y/N, and you're watching 행 (Haeng)!" You announced happily to the camera. A cheerful smile was spread across your lips as you waved.

After that, you outstretched your arm off-camera and tugged Haerin into frame. She threw up a peace sign and offered the camera a shy smile, making you coo. You slung your left arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to you.

"Say hi, baby." You patted her head.

Haerin smiled cutely and waved, mimicking your earlier actions. "Hello, everyone. My name is Haerin, but you can call me Rinnie. I'm Y/nnie's girlfriend!" She exclaimed, looking at you afterwards.

You nodded your head and kissed her briefly, before turning back to the camera. "That's right. After two years of being with you guys, the long awaited girlfriend reveal has finally happened!" You tickled Haerin's chin as you talked. "And today, the reason I've revealed Haerinnie is because I got tagged to do the girlfriend tag."

"What's the girlfriend tag anyway?" Haerin asked.

You turned to look at her. "Basically, we both have to answer these questions from this bowl, they're questions that Bok-i's want to ask us. Hyein prepared them." You explained.

She nodded her head, giving you a quiet, barely audible okay afterwards.

"Okay," You removed your arm from around Haerin's neck, making her whine, to clap your hands together. "Let's get this started."

After those words, you chuckled at the pout on Haerin's face and wrapped your arms around her, pulling her into a hug. She melted in your arms and smiled. You laughed quietly and booped her nose as you pulled away, but kept an arm around her. "We can't fall asleep, now can we?" She shook her head sadly.

You grinned, before reaching out in front of you and drawing a random piece of paper from the bowl and reading it aloud. "Okay, the first question is... 'How did you and your girlfriend meet?'" You nodded towards the camera, and then turned to look at Haerin. "You can answer this one, babe."

Haerin perked up as she looked into the camera. You smiled. You were proud of how quickly she grew comfortable with the camera. As you were setting up the camera, since she was sitting next to you as you did so, you took notice of how nervous she seemed, no matter how many times you tried to reassure her that she'll be fine-you even offered to just not make this video at all, but when you suggested that, she declined, saying she wants to do this. And she seemed really shy when the camera actually started rolling. So to see her come out of her shell and actually look excited to talk to the camera, it felt good. Hence the fond smile on your face as you watched her speak.

"It's a funny story," She began. "Well, to me." Haerin giggled. "Okay, so we met in our freshman year of high school. We didn't share any classes or anything, but we met through a friend. Our mutual friend, Danielle, invited all of us to come sit with her so that she could share the snacks she brought back here to Korea from her trip to Australia. When I got to the table, Y/nnie was already sitting there, but the funny thing is, as soon as she saw me and made eye contact with me, her hand flew up to her mouth and she choked on her drink, and it came out of her nose." Haerin slapped her knee and giggled as she recalled the events of your first meet.

You groaned, and a deep shade of red embarrassment bloomed across your cheeks. "Nobody is allowed to laugh at me in the comments, or else!" You warned playfully, followed by a quiet giggle.

"Next question. It's your turn to choose now, Rin."

Haerin stuck her hand into the bowl and swirled it around, before eventually fishing out a slip of paper. She read it out loud. "Who made the first move?"

"Oh, that's easy," You grinned, resting your head on Haerin's shoulder. "It was me. I don't know if you can tell, but Haerin is super shy, and I'm an extravert. And, like, super gay. So, after a month or so of casual chatting, and after several pep talks from our friends, I asked Haerin if she wanted to go on a date with me. The funny thing, though," You started, lifting your head up to look at the camera while pointing at Haerin. "Is that Haerin said no the first time I asked. But then she came up to me the next day and apologized like a madwoman, and asked me if I still wanted to go on that date. I said yes, and the rest is history."

You looked over and leaned in to press a soft kiss to Haerin's cheek, which caused her to blush and shyly return the affectionate action. You couldn't help the lovestruck smile that spread across your lips, just like you couldn't help but lean back in and capture her lips with yours. You placed a hand on her cheek, cupping her face as she tilted her head to deepen the kiss.

She pulled away momentarily as she released a breathy giggle. "Quick makeout?" She asked, raising her eyebrows suggestively.

You bit your lip and wordlessly closed the gap between the two of you, gently pushing her back by the shoulder until she was lying down, afterwards pinning her to the couch.

You suppose you'll have a lot to edit out later.