bad girl › minji ver.

You smiled at your classmate as you left their desk and started the walk back to your own

You smiled at your classmate as you left their desk and started the walk back to your own. You had helped them understand a math problem that they were having trouble with. These were the kinds of things you were known for-helping others out, always being a happy virus, and being the innocent class angel.

And somewhere in the school (because she was skipping class) was your girlfriend, Kim Minji. No one actually knew that the two of you were dating, though. Minji's your typical bad girl, while you're the typical good girl. So you both decided to spare everyone the huge shock and keep it to yourselves. You both didn't mind anyway.

Back with you, you headed back to your desk, but then something unexpected happened.

You tripped right over a boy's foot, which was stuck out in the aisle of desks leading to your own.

You yelped as you crashed into the floor, hitting your head on a nearby desk leg in the process. The fall immediately caught everyone's attention. You whimpered as two girls helped you stand back on your feet, while three others hurried over to scold the boy who tripped you.

Unfortunately for you, Minji, like always, was missing from class and probably at the back of the school, hanging out with her best friends.

One of the two girls that helped you up, named Hyein, walked you out of the classroom. You groaned in pain as she accompanied you to the nurse's office.

The nurse was Minji's mother, who absolutely adored you, so when you walked into the room with Hyein's arm linked with yours, she was instantly overcome with worry for you.

You allowed Hyein to help you onto the bed. After that, you thanked the younger and told her to go back to class.

"What happened, dear?" Mrs. Kim asked.

You winced as you felt a sharp pain in your head. "I- I was walking back to my desk and I didn't see someone's foot in the aisle, so I tripped. I hit my head on a desk," you explained.

Mrs. Kim clicked her tongue, mumbling something along the lines of kids these days. The woman pulled out her phone and dialed a number. Her daughter's. "Minji, get down here to my office. It's urgent. No, you're not in trouble, kid, it's Y/N-" Mrs. Kim was cut off by the dial tone. Minji had hung up.

Mrs. Kim turned to face you again and walked over to sit down next to you. She placed her hands on the side of your head. "Where did you hit it?" She asked. You pointed to the area that was impacted and she titled your head to get a better look at it.

"Well, there's no physical damage, but it'll probably start to swell if you hit it hard. Would you like some ice, darling?"

You nodded. "Yes, ma'am. Thank you."

Right at that moment, the door opened and in rushed Minji. She looked around until her eyes met yours. You quickly stood up, forgetting about the ice you were just handed, and ran into Minji's arms. You melted into her embrace immediately, allowing her to hold you tightly against her chest and whisper sweet words in your ear.

"Does it hurt? Are you okay?" Minji asked, tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear. You nodded your head. "I'm okay. My head is pounding, though. I really wasn't expecting that to happen. I- I should've been watching where I was going-" You started, only to be cut off by Minji.

"No, that- that jerk shouldn't have had his foot out in the aisle at all. Everyone knows not to do that. It's not on you," she reassured. You looked up at her with doe eyes. The two of you held eye contact for a moment before she leaned down to kiss you.

Or, she was until you heard Mrs. Kim speak up.

"Yah! No kissing in my office!"