hanni › call me maybe (pt. one)

A/N: Can you tell that I'm Hanni biased ? 😢

***

YOU
Yo

YOU
Kim Jinaaaaaaaaa

YOU
I can't believe you left my favorite pencil in the break room! TT Someone might've stolen it!

JINANA 🐶
?

YOU
Wdym "?"

YOU
😾

JINANA 🐶
Sorry, I meant to say who are you?

YOU
Very funny, Jina, but now is not a time for jokes. That pencil was dear to me 😓

JINANA 🐶
Well... I'm sorry that this "Kim Jina" lost your pencil, but you've got the wrong number.

YOU
Huh?

YOU
What are you talking about? I have this number saved as my friend's contact.

JINANA 🐶
Well, clearly they put the wrong number in. Maybe they accidentally put in one of the digits wrong?

YOU
Oh...

YOU
Omg I'm so sorry then. Pretend I never texted you! T_T

YOU
Or... Actually... Better yet, why don't we become friends?? 😸

YOU
I'm always down for more friends any day 🌈🌞

JINANA 🐶
Uhmmmm. I suppose it wouldn't hurt. But I'm kinda wary about strangers, so I won't give you my actual name. I'm Han.

YOU
Hm, okay. Then I'll do the same! You can call me...

YOU
Y/NN (your nickname)! ✨

Contact name changed to HAN 🎀

HAN 🎀
Ntmy, Y/NN. (:

YOU
Likewise, Han 🤝🏻

📱

YOU
Hannnnn, you will NEVER believe what just happened today!!!

YOU
😨

HAN 🐰
❓❓❓

HAN 🐰
Are you okay??

YOU
Oh, buddy, I'm MORE than okay!

HAN 🐰
Ok now I'm just confused

YOU
Guess what?! Ok, actually I'll just tell you!!

YOU
So, you know the group NewJeans, right??

HAN 🐰
I've... heard of em

YOU
Right, well, my friend was able to pull a few strings and she got me a ticket to a fansign!!!

YOU
AHHHHHHH

YOU
I can die very happily now!

YOU
Actually no wait I can't die before I meet Hanni, the loml 😍

HAN 🐰
Yah, what about me? 😢

YOU
Omg sorry bae 😘

YOU
But Hanni 😍🥰

YOU
Moving onnnnnnn

📱

You were practically bouncing off the walls due to a mix of nervousness and excitement. Today was the day that you meet your idols, a girl group called NewJeans, and your bias, Hanni Pham.

"Oh my god, it's happening, holy cow!" You whisper-shouted as you moved forward in the line.

You pulled out your phone to send Han a text.

YOU
Ok, soldier, I'm going in 🏃‍♀️💨

You failed to notice one of the NewJeans members looking down at their phone and laughing out loud, and the other girls sending teasing glances towards her.

Eventually, it was your turn. You went up to Hyein first.

"Hi!" Hyein cheered, holding her fists up and shaking them. You smiled and shyly greeted her back. "What's your name?" She asked, feigning curiosity. She already knew your name.

"I'm Y/N." You said happily.

She nodded and signed your album. You handed her a small plushie, making her gasp and hug it to her chest with a wide smile. "Have fun." She said as you moved on to the next member.

Hanni. The literal love of your life. Your hands were trembling as you slid over to her.

"H-Hi." You waved, looking down.

"Hey, Y/N." She spoke, casually.

Your head shot up, tilting in confusion.

She giggled, a wide grin taking over her face. She grabbed your hands, holding them firmly in her own. "Han. Ring any bells?"

You froze. "Han? H-Han as in over the phone Han?" You questioned quickly.

She nodded enthusiastically.

You passed out.

imagines | newjeans ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara