(request) danielle › happy birthday to my one & only

You yawned as you awoke from your sleep, your dreams interrupted by the rays of sun filtering through the blinds. Without opening your eyes, your hand reached out to feel around the bed, noticing that a presence was missing from beside you.

Even though Danielle and the girls have a busy schedule due to their recent comeback, they still came over to your house and stayed the night with you to celebrate your birthday. Danielle had slept with you in your bed, while the girls slept either in the guest bedroom, or in the living room (although you know Hyein probably slept in your mother's room, since they both love to cuddle, and at this point, Hyein might as well be your mother's second child).

So when you felt that your girlfriend wasn't sleeping soundly beside you, you frowned. You wanted to wake up on your birthday and have the first thing you saw be Danielle. You were really looking forward to it.

"Dani!" You called out, waiting for a response.

Only moments later, the door slowly creaked open, and in walked Danielle, followed by the girls and your mother. A smile stretched across your face, mirroring the ones on theirs. In her hands, Danielle held a cake with two candles inserted in the middle, the number seventeen. The cake was simple; white icing, decorated with small pink hearts all over, and the words Happy Birthday on top.

As soon as you made eye contact with her, she began to sing in a soft voice, the other girls eventually joining in as they sang the Happy Birthday song acapella. Each of their voices came together to form a beautiful harmony that had you grinning from ear to ear.

Danielle smiled and walked forward as they finished, stopping right in front of you and placing the cake in your hands.

"Make a wish, baby." She whispered, looking into your eyes.

Your eyes watered at the sight of her staring at you lovingly, as they all waited for you to make a birthday wish. You couldn't be more thankful for the people surrounding you. Your mother, who's always there for you to listen to your worries and comfort you and take care of you. Haerin, Minji, Hyein, and Hanni, who are all like sisters to you, are always there to make you smile and laugh. And Danielle, the love of your life, the one who always loves you.

You closed your eyes, already knowing what you wanted to wish for. It's been the same for the last few years, but you'll never tell anyone what it is.

I wish for this to last forever.

And when you opened your eyes, Danielle leaned forward to kiss your forehead.

"Happy birthday, Y/N. I love you."

"I love you too. I love all of you."