newjeans family (pt. one): cheater, cheater!

A/N: Please comment some more ideas for the family imagines !! >____< Also, I'm working on the requests, sorry if it's taking too long,,, ₍ᐢ. ̯.ᐢ₎ but I have good news !! I'm finally doing well in school, this semester and last semester, compared to last year when I had to stay home due to severe anxiety. Obviously I still have an anxiety disorder, but I'm getting better at managing it, plus my other disorders... I hope that this little life update of mine lets you know that you can do it ! You can overcome your fears, you just need to work on it ! If you have anything you wanna talk about, feel free to pm me. I love you~ ! ❤

And side note, I chose the name Jimin as the cheating lover's name because it's a unisex name and the lover can be any gender you want them to be.

***

You sighed as more tears rolled down your cheeks. You had been crying for the last hour. You tried to stop, but every time you thought you had a grip on your emotions, the vivid memory of what happened only a couple hours prior to this moment would pop up in your mind, undoing that so-called grip you thought you had.

What happened a couple hours earlier, one might ask? Well, a few hours ago, you had planned on surprising your lover of two years who had just landed in South Korea after being in Japan for a week. You wanted to be the first one to see them after they got home from the airport. When you arrived at their house, you used the spare key they kept under a flower pot and entered with the biggest smile on your face. Your smile dropped, however, when you were met with something completely unexpected.

Your lover on top of another girl as they made out on their couch.

They were so into it that they didn't notice you, so you took the opportunity and slowly backed out of the living room, eventually exiting the house in tears.

And now here you are, crying by yourself because of your own stupidity. You wish you would've listened to your sisters, who warned you about them, but you didn't.

"Y/N?"

You bit your lip and lifted your head, turning towards your bedroom door with as real a smile as you could muster at the moment. All five of your sisters stood at the doorway, worried looks on all of their faces at the sight of tears rolling down your face. You knew there was no point in faking it in front of them, as they saw right through you.

You started crying again, just as Hanni rushed in and sat herself behind you. She stretched out her legs, pulling you back so that your back was against her chest. You curled up in her embrace, sniffling.

The others shuffled into your room. Minji sat in the chair at your desk, Haerin sat on the window seat, and Hyein and Danielle sat on your bed.

"What happened, Y/N? Why are you crying?" Hanni asked from behind you.

"Jimin... You guys were right about them. You all were. I- I should have listened when you told me." You cried, burying your face in your hands. Hyein leaned forward and pulled your hands away, using her own to gently wipe your tears.

The others had upset looks on their faces, and you could tell that they probably wanted to hurt Jimin right now. Normally, you would be against that, but right now, you just didn't have the energy to be.

"I say we show that asshole who he just messed with." Haerin muttered coldly, crossing her arms. She had an angry furrow in her brows. Hyein voiced her agreement with her, but Minji immediately silenced them, speaking for the first time since she entered your room.

You all were silent as she said her next words. "Firstly, no one is going to be hurting anyone, got it?" Hyein and Haerin grumbled but agreed. "Secondly, I'm sorry that this happened to you, Y/N. You don't deserve what that douche did to you. I'll have a little... talk with them, next time I see them." Minji said.

Haerin pouted and looked at the oldest with puppy eyes, making you laugh. "How come you get to beat them up, but I can't, Unnie? Not fair." You giggled at that statement, making her and the others smile widely.

"Listen here, catface-"

"Yah, yah, yah." You interrupted. "It's okay, guys. No beating anybody up, please. Besides, I realize that as long as I have you guys in my life, I'll always be happy."

"Aw, you and your words." Danielle gushed, pinching your cheeks.

"We love you, Y/N." Hyein said, smiling warmly at you.

"I love you guys too."