(request) minji › close to you

From now on, since, for some reason, I can't put actual headers anymore, I'll be doing them like this! (How they're shown above)

***

All your life, you've been a touchy person. Nobody has ever seemed to have a problem with you randomly hugging them, or holding hands with them, or sitting on their lap and cuddling up to them whenever you felt like it. In fact, everyone seemed to adore you for it.

So why does she hate it?

A pout won your lips when you reached out to link arms with Minji, but she immediately snatched her arm away. Annoyance was evident on her face as she picked up her pace, which, admittedly, made you feel a little self-conscious about yourself and who you are. Since you admire the older, and admittedly have a small (okay, big) crush on her, you always take her actions and words into account. But you hope to one day open up her shell. Maybe she'll warm up to you. You've seen her hug the other girls before.

That was one of the first instances of Minji making it known that she was growing sick of your actions.

In present time, you're sitting at the lunch table with your friends, Minji included. To no one's surprise, you were seated in Haerin's lap, peacefully eating your food and keeping to yourself. Haerin had her arms wrapped around your waist and her head resting on your shoulder as she dozed off. Across the table, Minji was glaring at the two of you whenever neither of you were looking, but you caught her a couple of times.

When you caught her again, you smiled at her. "Minji-unnie, how has your day been?" You asked sweetly.

Minji simply rolled her eyes and looked away, not answering your question. The rest of the girls laughed and joked about how Minji hates how I act towards her, but at this point, it's not even a joke anymore.

You laughed along with them, but kept quiet for the remainder of lunch.

‧₊˚ ♥︎

As you were wandering through the hallway to get to the bathroom, you spotted Minji at her locker, most likely grabbing something she forgot, so you decided to approach her.

When you saw her up close, you noticed that she looked a tad bit angry. You wonder what made her upset. Maybe a hug can fix it.

"Hey, Minji-unnie." You greeted quietly. She stood up. You took this opportunity to hug her lightly. It was nothing more than a friendly gesture to cheer her up, and you didn't think she would take it badly.

You were wrong.

She forcefully pushed you away from her, making you stumble backwards. You had to grab the locker next to you to keep your balance. You looked into her eyes, shocked, and found nothing but pure annoyance. She looked fed up. Uh-oh.

"I am sick," Her voice came out deep and thick with irritation. "Of you clinging to everybody. To me. It's so annoying. Not everyone wants to have you all up in their space, breathing down their necks and giggling like a damn child. God, you're so clingy and annoying, you know that?!" She snapped.