haerin › music video

A/N: The filming takes place at 8 p.m.. Also, I don't know much about how filming works, so just bear with me. Also pt. 2, they have been filming together for a little over a month now. Also pt. 3, I know their method of getting a good take is absolutely bizarre, but I just really like drama, so deal with it.

Btw, I'm sorry, Hanni, but I'm in love with Haerin now 🥺❤ I'll keep you in my heart tho 🤞🏼

***

"I'm back." You announced, greeting the staff with a bright smile. You handed a few of them the drinks that they requested for you to get them (being the kind person that you are, you had asked them all if they wanted anything while you were out, and some of them said yes).

The staff members repeatedly thanked you with bright smiles, some even patting you on the head or the back, a select few going as far as giving you a friendly hug, which you loved.

You were a rookie actress, having only been in the industry for a little over a year. You recently gained attention with a jaw-dropping photoshoot that you did with VOGUE Korea.

NewJeans is a name that everyone in South Korea knows, seeing as they're a very popular group in the K-pop industry.

And you have the honor of being able to work with them on their new music video and short film for their upcoming comeback with the title track titled People Person.

Between you and literally anyone who knew you, it was no secret that you have had a massive crush on one of the members, Kang Haerin, ever since the first time you saw her in one of their predebut music videos, Attention. So, naturally, your friends and family were excited for you when they found out that you landed a role in their music video and the short film that's accompanying it. An important role, at that.

Back to the real world, in twenty minutes, you would start filming (filming for the short film-the actual music video has already been filmed). For this short film, you were playing the girls' best friend.

You were brought out of your reverie by a hand on your shoulder, and that's when you realized that someone was trying to talk to you. You perked up and turned around, only to come face-to-face with Haerin, who was sporting a friendly smile.

"Hello, Y/N-ssi~ Everything okay? You were spacing out for a moment." She stated, retracting her hand.

You bowed towards her and nodded your head. "I'm sorry, Haerin-ssi, I didn't see you there. I'm fine, thank you for asking."

There was a bit of an awkward air surrounding the two of you as silence settled between you. But not for long, as you quickly remembered that you were still holding a drink carrier in your hand, making you let out a silent breath of relief.

"I almost forgot, I, uh, I got your drink. I-I mean- You were in the bathroom when I asked everyone what they wanted, and Danielle-ssi told me that you liked chocolate milk, so that's what I got you..." You trailed off nervously, handing the beverage to her.

As cliché as it sounds, a shiver was sent down your spine when your fingers brushed against hers.

Haerin flashed you a soft smile as she gave you a quick bow to show her thanks. "Thank you, Y/N, I really appreciate it! I was super thirsty, too, you're a life saver." She joked.

You giggled and exchanged a friendly smile with her as she walked away to join her members, who were talking to the camera as they filmed their behind the scenes video.

You stood frozen in your spot for a few moments, simply thinking about the feeling you experienced when your hands touched, but you were once again pulled from your thoughts as your were being called over by the stylists.