(request) hanni › jealous

You turned to look over your shoulder when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You were met with Jang Wonyoung, your school's pretty girl and model student, looking down at you with a warm smile. You smiled back and gestured for her to sit down next to you at the lunch table.

The reason you were sitting alone is because Hanni had to help her teacher carry a few boxes-meaning she should be back soon. You're new at this school, having just moved here because of Hanni; you really wanted to be closer to your girlfriend, seeing as you were previously in a long distance relationship with her. So now you get to see her everyday, whenever you want.

"I'm Wonyoung. Jang Wonyoung. It's so nice to meet you." You snapped out of your thoughts and looked back at Wonyoung. "I saw you sitting over here by yourself and thought, 'I can't have a pretty girl like you sit all by herself for lunch,' so I decided to come over."

You flashed her a smile, not thinking too hard about her words and simply taking the compliment at face value. "It's nice to meet you too!" You exclaimed.

You were taken by surprise when you felt a warm hand over your own, which was resting on the tabletop. Your head snapped up to look her dead in the eye, and you began to feel nervous. Not nervous of Hanni getting the wrong idea if she were to walk in, no-she knows how loyal you are-you're nervous for Wonyoung, for what Hanni might do or say to her if she were to see.

"A-Ah, Wonyoung-ssi, I just remembered that I, uh, have a project to work on." You were about to pull your hand away from hers, but it was too late.

You closed your eyes and gulped when you heard footsteps come to a halt behind you. Both you and Wonyoung turned around and saw Hanni standing there with her arms crossed and a cold glare set on her face.

Wonyoung offered Hanni a confused look, before looking back at you. "Is it just me or does she look mad at us?" She whispered.

You weren't able to reply, because Hani took a step forward and removed Wonyoung's hand from over yours. You sighed when Hanni placed her palms flat on the tabletop and leaned down to glare menacingly at Wonyoung, who gulped nervously and leaned back.

"If I ever see you trying to flirt with her again, I won't be so polite next time." Hanni muttered.

You rolled your eyes and laughed under your breath. With that, you stood up and grabbed Hanni by the hand and dragged her away (after apologizing to Wonyoung, of course).

You led Hanni to an empty hallway and then turned to face her, a pout playing on your lips as you spoke. "Yah, I think you scared her!"

Hanni huffed and wrapped her arms around you protectively. "I don't care! She was trying to flirt with you! You're my girl, not anyone else's..." She trailed off. "I don't want you to leave me for somebody else." She whispered near your ear.

You frowned and hugged her back tightly, pressing a kiss to her neck. "You know I'd never leave you, babe, don't worry."

After a few moments, she pulled away, but kept her arms around your waist. "Date night?"

You grinned. "Date night."