haerin › beach day!

A/N: This is just a short little drabble that I wrote back in early January when I was on a cruise '◡'

***

You dropped to the floor as your giggles filled the atmosphere of your hotel room. You clapped your hands loudly. Haerin giggled with you as she put down the hairbrush in her hand after belting out some high notes (the way she did it was hilarious to you).

"Okay," She said, voice breathy. You could almost feel the smile in her voice. "Do we have everything?" She asked.

"Yep."

"Swimsuit's on?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Sunscreen?"

"Correctomundo."

"And you have your towel in your bag?"

"Sure do."

"And you have your sunglasses? Remember the last time you-"

"Yah, yah, yah, that was one time, Rin!" You whined.

Haerin only chuckled and zipped up her bag, throwing on a hoodie afterwards.

Today was Haerin and the girls' first day off in the last week and a half, and you've been missing them a lot, so Hyein suggested that you all go to the beach. You and the girls were ready to have a bunch of fun in the sun, especially since it was the perfect time to do so. You were just thankful that they brought you along on their trip to the sandy shores.

Your eyes scanned her figure lovingly, simply enjoying her and her entirety. She looked way too adorable in the hoodie that she was basically drowning in. You couldn't be more happy that she was yours and only yours; and you were hers.

She looked over at you with a knowing grin. "What?"

You shook your head with a mirroring expression. "Nothing. I just love you."

"I love you too."

You and Haerin laughed loudly as the both of you jumped on Minji, all three of you toppling over in the water. Minji came back up to the surface and spat a mouthful of water out as she grumbled, "Damn brats." With that, she waddled out of the water and went to lie down. You and Haerin emerged from under the water and giggled as you looked at each other.

The both of you were standing in chest deep water. As your laughter died out, she walked closer to you, before you felt her fingers tapping your thigh. You got the message and placed your hands on her shoulder before jumping up and wrapping your legs around her waist. You let a small smile take over your face as she waltzed around in the water, holding you up tightly.

"Do you think our parents will let us stay out late?" She asked quietly, nuzzling her face against your chest.

You sighed contently and rested your head atop hers. "What do you say we find out?"

And with that, she began to walk out of the water with you in her arms.