Office AU

Michael's pov:
This job was rlly boring but I had always wondered one thing, why could we never see the boss? We're never allowed to go to his office at any times only high members off staff could. U couldn't even go near the door. I had already finished my work and was just rocking on my chair when one of the higher member of staffs Amelia came in "Michael, the boss would like to see u I don't know why just follow me" she stated why would the boss want to see me? Did I do smth wrong? Am I getting fired?? I followed Amelia to the 4th floor to a very closed up corner where there was huge black door with a red sign "Do Not Enter" in bold white writing Amelia knocked on the door and I followed her in she nodded and left and I was alone in the office. "Have a seat." He spoke his voice was deep but not a lot a very tired voice. I sat down on the chair I felt scared thinking I'd get fired or smth. Shivers went down my spine as the room fell silent. "Do u know who I am?" He asked "ur my b- boss-?" I replied "exactly, now do u know why ur here?" He inquired I shook my head "well, looking through ur work u have been doing an amazing job" he explained "I have made an decision for u too become the head deputy" he finished I froze. Head deputy was the highest job role (in this job it is idk if it really is in irl) and was the closet to the boss. It has a really good pay. "W- why me..? I mean- I could never be a head deputy-. ." I answered "Talking to my other colleagues no ur not, ur perfect for the job Michael" hearing him say my name was incredibly hot, I must say he is pretty fit. "U start tomorrow u will come to ur office as normal but ur stuff will be moved to another room Amelia will take u to ur new office." He stated "okay.." I mumbled "come here" he insisted I stood up and slowly walked to where his chair was. He stood up he was alot taller than I expected he pulled me closer I could feel his abs since I was so close to his chest I could smell his Cologne which I liked. He hugged me I was surprised but I felt comfortable and protected "u are very beautiful did u know that?" He asked "thank y- you s- sir" I replied "don't call me sir, call me Noah" he answered Noah, cute name. I nodded he was still hugging me but I didn't mind his veiny hands were very attractive even if they were on my thighs. "Si- I mean Noah, may I ask?" I requested he nodded "may I ask why are u hugging me?" I asked "simple" he stated. I crouched down to my height and took my hand "ur too beautiful to be taken by anyone else, u are mine and mine only" I blushed he kissed my hand "I've been watching u for the past couple of weeks, u are way too beautiful to be single, be mine please" he begged woah, okay I've been asked out many times before but lemme say this was the most adorable, hot one yet. "Of course" I smiled he stood up and sat on his chair and patted his thigh "come sit" he smiled his smile was so beautiful. I sat on his leg and leaned my head on his chest he kissed my cheek and played with my hair. "Ur hair is so soft" he beamed I smiled sweetly.