Siren AU part 2

Requested by - OliviaFinch2
Just to say ik sirens probably don't act like this but in the universe it's like a human world under water? Sort of thing.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Mary's pov:
I dropped Noah back home and went bed the next day I was vomiting violently. I should probably go to the doctors to check it out. Pregnancy tests don't exist here. Instead I was swimming to Noah. I met him in our usual spot.
"H-hi" I smiled
"What's wrong, you looked worried" he kissed my forehead
"Just come with me" I mumbled
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
It took way longer than expected to go back home I felt so fucking tired and weak.
"Tell me whats wrong"
"I've been throwing up way too much, I feel like shit and im really dizzy, I need to go to the doctors because these are all the signs of pregnancy but I wanted to see you first and bring you along, anything else?" I coughed
"Why didn't you say anything before."
He looked worried.
"Sorry, come on boo" I kissed his cheek
And then i felt weird.
"Oh god." I covered my mouth
"You need to throw up?" He asked I nodded and found a bin to throw up in.
The smell from the bin didn't help one bit. He held my hair as it was incredibly long. I felt like wanting to fall asleep but I couldn't right now.
"D-do you know the way to my house...?" I asked
"Mhm, why?"
"Incase I faint." I hug him and we continue to walk to the doctors.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
I fell asleep in the waiting room and Noah shook me awake when it was my turn.
"Okay, so what's the issue?" The doctor was a female.
She looked awfully like my mom, in a bad way.
"I-i keep throwing up, like a lot and I feel really weak." I manage to spit out
"Have you had sex recently?" She asked
"Y-yes, yesterday." I grip onto Noah's hand tighter.
"Okay, so we can do a blood test to see if you are pregnant"
Atleast it wasn't something serious. She prepared the needle slowly stabbing it into my arm I bit my lip and winced at the pain and she pulled the needle out, I could feel my warm blood. She wiped it clean putting a bandage over it.
"I'll go check and tell you guys the results" she smiled and walked off.
I sighed and layed on Noah's chest. He rubbed my arm and we both stayed silent, normally I would break it but the silence felt relaxing and I felt way more better. She came back a few minutes later, fast girl.
"Congratulations" she smiled
Oh thank god. Noah lifted my chin and kissed me, I could see he wanted to cry. After leaving the doctors I jumped onto Noah whining from the pain after, he held me and continued to walk as I slowly fell back asleep.