Genderbend AU

Idea from - MikolAfton1
Michael - Michelle
Noah - Naomi
William - Williow
Terrence - Teresa
Elizabeth - Ethan
Cc - Cc
Damon - Daisy
I know most of these names are stereotypical names from genderbend au videos but I couldn't be asked thinking of names that would be similar to their original names.
Naomi and Michelle are already dating
Daisy (Damon Smith who is Terrence's boyfriend in my au) Also Naomi lives with the Aftons like my normal AU Michelle was already out the house.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Naomi's pov:
Today was a double date. I asked Michelle out on a date and Michelle got the idea to bring Teresa and Daisy with us as they were going on their first date so me and Michelle were supposed to like help them out. I just wore a white T-shirt and some skinny jeans which shaped my ass properly. I don't know why but I found it hot whenever I wore skinny jeans. I braided some of my hair and tied it back with a red bow. That's when I got a message from Michelle.
Hi love, are you ready yet?
Yeah coming out right now we'll meet in the park yeah?
Mhm Teresa and Daisy are already at the Mall they wanted some time alone so we'll meet them there
Okay see you then x
Bye x
I shoved in my vape and some money into my pockets. I tied my jacket around my waist knowing Mike we'll need it and left.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
I met with Michelle near the swings and kissed her and picked her up. "Hello to you too" she giggled we headed to the mall where we met Teresa and Daisy in the food court. Michelle gasped seeing they were eating McDonald's "Chill I bought you one" Teresa handed Michelle a happy meal and shared with me. (AHHH LOSING MOTIVATION FOR THIS)
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michelle's pov:
We were in the park in the field area watching the stars. "The sky matches your eye colour love" I smiled she smiled back leaning her head on my shoulder "Tired?" I asked "mm-" as in a no "How are you two so confident with dating? Like yk, lesbians?" Daisy asked me "Just ignore what other people think most of the time there are way more people that'll support you and only a small amount of people that are homo" I replied "Anyways where's Teresa?" I asked "She went to the toilet" she replied.

I have no more motivation so- end 😋