Gymnast AU

Idea from - ItzzZoee
-----
Michael's pov:
Competition was in two weeks. I was a gymnast, in a girls gymnastics group. I know, weird but I've always been told I was an example to both genders because I took part in female gymnastics. I don't fucking know. We were all meant to pair up with someone from the gymnast group next door, which were all males, it was alright for everyone, girls date boys they were all straight while I was a gay demi boy. I was still accepted and was friends with my group. We were meant to pair up to work together as two groups combined, we'd work as a team and create our own routine on bars to show the judges. In two weeks. It was meant to be four weeks but with it being so cold and winter on its way so quickly, we had to do it since it was obvious we'd have a extremely cold winter to do anything practical. All the people were either in sixth form or in college. I was in college.
"Right, come along now we're going next door." The teacher yells

None of the boys there were no where near attractive. The girls found the attractive but they weren't to me, they looked the same. That's when a boy comes in, full kit, sweaty, he's got red hair and from afar I think he's got blue eyes. He comes along and sits just right opposite me, legs crossed, hands on his ankles, showing off his muscles. Shit he was hot. Is he new?
"Oh, how lovely for you to join us Noah, how was Spain?" The male teacher says
"Alright." He smiles fakely
Maybe he was in Spain so I probably never seen him. I've only joined gymnastics last year because I was apparently so good in pe during high school. Or maybe he was just on leave. I don't know anymore. I pretended to look at the ground when I realized I was staring at him for way too long and that's embarrassing.

After a while of talking about the competition being a big part of the grade since this was part of college or sixth form work. We finally got to choose our partners, I had no clue what man to pick. Well not really I wanted Noah. All the girls went huddling onto him.
"Right, girls since we can't all decide why don't we let Noah pick? Sit down all of you!" The teacher claps her hands
"I want the boy." He says immediately
My jaw dropped, all eyes on me.
"Me?" I pointed at myself.
"Yes, you."
I could've died right then and there. Whispers appeared, I heard a few.
"They'd make such a good couple!"
"I wanted him though."
"Same."
"It's fine, he's good anyways he'll defo make us win!!"
Least they weren't negative I guess. I stood up and walked towards Noah sitting next to him as the other girls chose and did the same.

We were able to choose what type of equipment to use for our performance and me and Noah agreed on trampolining.
"Right, start your warm ups!"

"So, what's your name?" He asked me
"Michael-Rose." I smiled
"You probably already know mine." He chuckled
I giggled.
"Full name?"
"Michael-Rose Afton."
"Afton? Eh?" He stared at me, as he stopped jumping
I nodded.
"Wow, your that famous kid." He licks my teeth which I found attractive.
"I guess." I chuckle
"Mines Noah Anderson."
"Anderson? As in that famous brand?" I ask
"Yeah, my parents own it." He smiled
"Oo! I buy alot from your parents."
"I know, see your name a lot when it comes to packing your orders." He laughs
I'll be buying more. His laugh is so adorable.
"How old are you?" I asked
"Twenty one, you?"
"Nineteen."
"Damn, thought you were about seventeen."
"Is that a compliment?" I tilt my head
"Do you take it as a compliment?" He teases
"No." I tease
"Oh your good. I like you." He smiles

We practiced usuals that we knew, seat drop, seat drop twist, swivel hips, back drop, front drop. Yeah. Then our session ended and Noah suggested we meet up after we got changed. Obviously I accepted.

I re did my makeup since I was sweating like crazy when Maisie came up to me and snatched my lip liner.
"You were flirting." She says lifting her lip
"I was not, I was introducing myself." I rolled my eyes fixing my eye liner
"Definitely, you made him laugh and smile."
"Wasn't my intentions." I chuckle
"Where you going?" She asks
"He wants to meet up with me apparently." I reply
"GIRL WHAT WHERE?"
"Dunno. I'll fill you in when I get back" I shrugged
"You better." She looks at me handing my lip liner back
"I promise." I smile blowing a kiss at her before leaving.