Gang AU part 3

Requested by - M0011y
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
I carried Michael back home in a bridal position he had fallen asleep again his mouth wide open. I could make his mouth wide open for something else.... Shit no I can't I'm going crazy again. Last time I had sex I was told it was horrible and dumped I don't think Michael would like to have sex with me. I put Michael down on my bed waking him up he started going mad aggressive screaming and trying to kick me, I think it was the drugs making him act like a dog. I managed to shut him up with white chocolate and now he was eating it calmly. Geez he looked innocent but I think I've got a bruise on my chest from how hard he kicked me.
"Noah."
"Yes?" I smiled
"Come here."
I walked over to him and knelt down so I could see his face and he could touch mine.
"Fuck me." He smirked
"What."
"You heard me, lemme see whatcha got, I bet your good in bed, come on."
Is he okay? Does he need to go the hospital?
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
He dragged me to the bedroom teasing me, god he kissed good. He pinned me to the wall in a sitting position, he sat on my lap, he had undressed himself and me I was in shock and let him do his thing. He's going to break up with me after. I just know it.
"I want to pour cum all over you and lick it off." He licked my lips.
"Go on. Top me. Fuck past thoughts and show me what you got."
Here goes nothing then.
I flipped us around pinning him to wall. His legs wrapped around me instinctively, like a snake with prey fully out of control. He pulled me closer to him.
"I'll fuck you, Michael Afton and you'll beg for more."
I held him up with one hand.
"Better be ready to beg for more."
I started to stroke myself I couldn't take it any longer.
"Later, I'm going to ask you if I can put my cock inside of you. I'm going to run my tongue all over your body I can reach. But right now, I'm going to shove it inside of you and your going to let me like you little doll, understand?"
"Didn't know you could be that hot, understood." His cheeks were pink.
If I hadn't pinned him to the wall I would've came right then and there but I'm controlling myself.
"You don't want a doll, you want the boy that shot you, the person that fights back." He whispered against my neck
"So fucking hot." I mumbled I held his hips and kissed his shoulder.
"Drop one leg for me, but hold on tight."
He obeyed instantly, he's touch starved. That's making me want him even more than ever. My heart skipped a beat. I rolled on a condom slamming into his hole and he screamed struggling to stay in the position, I held onto him tight.
"Keep still, don't worry I won't drop you" I panted
He looked so fucking beautiful moaning while his nails digged deep into my skin. I rubbed my cock against his tight entrance as he moaned to push it back in again. My body felt already so nice with him wet, I've been wanting to do this for ages. I'd never had sex and felt this great before. Especially not with someone the same gender as me.
"Hurry up." He gasped
"Start moving it felt so good the first time." He whispered smiling weakly.
My dick pressed into him as he moaned throwing his head back he tried to grab onto something stumbling. I moved him to the bookshelf the books falling as he grabbed onto one of the shelves begging me for more.
"Relax baby." I kissed his lips
"I promise, you'll love this."
Hopefully.
"Head down ass up." I ordered
"N-noah..."
"Sshh your okay." I rubbed his back
His back arched as I thrusted more into him I tried finding his prostate. I held onto his body tight his moans were so loud but they were like music.
"Stop." Michael protests
Shit. Was I being to rough? Was I going to slow? Shit I've messed up haven't I?
"Am I hurting you?" I asked immediately
"No. It feels fucking amazing." He replied
Oh thank god.
"Then what's wrong?" I questioned
"Switch positions. I wanna make you scream." He smirked
"Really?" I arched an eyebrow
"Yes really, get out of me" he kissed my neck
I pulled out and put him to the ground letting him do his own thing, he held onto my cock licking my tip, giving me a hand job.
"Oh god Michael~" I moaned
"Already finished?" He chuckled
"Suck me off already. Give me the best blowjob and I'll never have sex with any other human being for the rest of my fucking life it'll only be you and you only." I begged
"If you say so darling"
And with that he shoved my entire cock into his mouth sucking me off god he's experienced. I held onto the mattress moaning his name I could feel myself wanting to climax I didn't hold it in he was already making me feel so good. I came into his mouth watching my swallow and lick his lips.
"Clean up the mess you made." I commanded
He licked my cock making sure that one bit of cum wasn't left behind.
"Shit that was fucking amazing." I picked him up laying down in bed
"Your good." He mumbled
"Really?" I asked
"Definitely." He smiled.