Therapist AU

Idea from - MickeynMuna
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
I had a new patient. His name was Noah Anderson and apparently he was crazy that four mental hospitals kicked him out because they couldn't handle him.
There's definitely a reason why he acts crazy.
They wouldn't give me a response when I asked about his family history, they just said he'd be arriving at three pm. It's two fifty right now. I got my room ready, putting anything away like glass and stuff incase he actually has a breakdown and destroys everything. I had also drawn fake people and stuff incase he didn't wanna speak. That's when I heard yelling outside and my door swung open. A red headed boy came in yelling and screaming, his face was bright red, two police men were holding him trying to get him to stop.
"Hey! Get off him I'll deal with him." I say
Oh the way I could just quit my job right now. The police men full on gave up and shut the door. I kneel down, his cheek had a little scratch and was bleeding.
"Hey, it's okay." I whisper
"Get away!" He yells trying to fight me but I move away
Uhh the fuck do I do??? My other patients aren't crazy they just have issues. Uhh do I have anything that I don't really need? OH FIDGET TOYS!! I went through my draws and found a infinity cube I went to him, handing him it. He snatches it off me, sticking his tongue out at me and then plays with the cube. Atleast he didn't destroy anything.

I did a bit of paper work and talked with a patient on messages. I got back up and went to the boy again who was still fidgeting with the cube.
"Hello, what's your name?" I ask
"None your business!" He hisses
"Okay, how about you spell it on this? You can draw and write on it."
It was a children's toy. He stared at it for a few seconds before snatching the pen from me and slowly scribbled his name.
"Okay, hello Noah, I'm Michael, you can call me whatever you like."
"Okay, hello bitch."
Okay rude. I've been called worse things though so I'll let it slide.
"Would you like to sit on a chair?" I ask
"A electric chair..?" He whispers looking scared
"What- no! Of course not, why would I make you sit on an electric chair? those are dangerous."
"W-ell when people see me they make me sit on them."
No wonder he's crazy then.
"Well, I'm not those stupid people okay? You can trust me, come on, take my hand slowly." I smile standing up and giving him a hand
He hesitates and then takes my hand getting up, I guide him to the chair and sit him down going to my seat.
"Right, now, how come you act so aggressive when you see people Noah?" I ask
No response
"Okay, let's scrap that question, can you colour this sheet in for me? Colour in the parts it says that are related to you." I hand him the sheet and some colours
It was a a sheet I made for abuse. He'd colour in the parts where people had hurt him, this was just so I could get a better understanding on him.

He hands me the sheet. He's coloured in the entire thing.
"They hurt you everywhere?" I ask
He nods.
"Okay, Noah do you have any family?"
"No, they died."
"How?"
"Uhm. I-i killed them..."
"Why did you kill them?"
"Because, they made me angry and killed my cat. Your gonna tell the police!"
"I won't, don't worry, your secrets stay with me." I say
"Really?" He asks
"Really, you can trust me."

We talked for a little more. I found out more about his life and I learnt a tiny bit more about what he thought about. Obviously I can't find out what really is happening and why he goes mental in just one day of talking to him, but I can add all these up and see what I can find till our next session.
"Do you have a place to go?" I ask
"N-no." He mumbled
I know I'm gonna get fired for this but he's acting calmer when he's around me, maybe it'll be better if I keep him with me he might get more comfortable which will help his brain calm down.
"Do you want to come home with me?" I ask
He shrugs.
"It'll be better than sleeping on the floor, it's you choice though."
"I-i wanna.."
"Okay, that's fine, but I do have other patients to speak too. Do you wanna sit on the sofa and play with some fidget toys?" I ask
He nods.

I expected him to react if a patient of mine came in, ya know since he goes mental seeing people but he surprisingly he didn't react, he played around with the fidget toys I had left on the sofa for him to play as I talked to my clients.

Seven pm and I was finally done for the day.
"Noah, come on were gonna go now." I smile
"Toys." He says
"I have some more in my house, here, put this ring on and fiddle around with it." I take my anxiety ring off and made him wear it on, he plays with it and I guide him out the building, police were waiting outside.
"We're gonna need to take him back for the night." They say
"No, that'll only get him worked up again. It's my duty to help him calm down and I have, allow him to stay at my house please officer."
"Fine." They say and walk away
They couldn't really say anything. I could cause a tantrum and call my dad and they'd be arrested for a random lie I made up.

He had fallen asleep on the drive back to my house then immediately woke up like someone possessed him when I parked.
"It's okay, we're here now." I whisper as he takes a deep breathe

I gave him a shower, his dick was big, big dick energy. He liked it and giggled when the water touched him. He's so cute, there's definitely something that's getting him worked up.

I was making dinner when he took my hand and hugged my arm.
"Do you want anything?" I ask
"I like you bitch."
I think he's gonna forever call me bitch and for some reason I'm gonna allow it.
"That's cute." I smile
"Do you like me?" He asked
"Yes, I like you Noah." I ruffle his hair
"Yay!" He giggled
"Go sit on the table I'll give you a plate."