Enemies AU

Ok so explanation-. This au Noah never met Mike when they were kids they both only know each other has enemies in school and yes, they're gonna become lovers because enemies to lovers is the fucking best 😻.
Noah's the bully and Mike's like the quiet kid who gets bullied 😻😻. They're in year 7/6th grade btw.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
Today I was gonna fight that quiet kid today Michael. There was this rumour going around where he likes me? Gross. (Are u sure?) I mean I was gay but in a forced relationship with April. I hate her. For the past few days I have been seeing Michael a little different though. Ugh who cares about him I gotta fight this hoe.
Or maybe I don't. I mean I hate him but I don't wanna fight him. I just have to do it for fame. As I got to school I got bumped into it was Michael his books had fallen all over the floor and his head, was that blood?! "Nerd? Are u bleeding?" I asked he started sobbing (pussy) and covering where it was bleeding "No one was around they were all in the lunch hall or outside with their mates this is my chance. "hey come on I'll take you to the medical room" I stood up and gave him a hand he looked stunned at first and took my hand and stood up picking his books I took him to the medical room where he fainted at the door "Michael?!" I picked him up and nurse checked him over. "He's okay he just fainted because of blood loss, he didn't lose a lot of blood which is good he'll wake up any second now call me over if anything happens" the nurse explained I nodded and she left. Mike woke up after a few minutes "ow.. What happened..?" "Uhm so we bumped into each other and you hit your head a little to hard and you started bleeding so I took you here" I explained "oh. Oh god- I'm sorry- I was so blind I didn't see you-!" "Hey it's fine." "Really?" "Yeah." "Thank you" he smiled weakly I felt myself going hot seeing his weak smile. Do I like him? No. Of course not. "Are you okay?" He asked and I broke out of my thoughts my full attention going back to him "uh- oh- yea yea you should call your parents and tell them what happened" I looked away fast he rang up his brother and told him what happened "okay bye terry" "oh right, aren't we supposed... To fight each other today...? At break?" He asked "Yeah. About that.. It's not happening." I bit my lip I sound like a fucking pussy "oh how come? I thought you wanted to beat me up?" He fixed his glasses "yea but like I hate you and all but I'm not going to hurt you alright. The fight's off and well.." "Well what?" "Well okay. I'm sorry for bullying you since year 3/2nd grade I've been thinking about it for a while and I realized I hurt your feelings badly and I wanna apologize. I'm sorry." I took a deep breathe and looked away again silence filled the room. "Hey listen it's fine" he said "I forgive you" he smiled and I looked at his face examining it. Turquoise eyes, long eyelashes with mascara on, eyeliner, rosy cheeks. He's adorable. Wait what? What did I just call him. Maybe I do like him... "So uh, friends?" I took my hand out he shook it "Friends" his smiled sweetly I think I'm falling for him (as you should) "Okay then I'll see you around I guess?" I stood up "sure" I left the room and ran to the bathroom omg omg I saw my face going red he's so cute and beautiful. He's exactly the boy I've been dreaming out since year 5/4th grade what if it is him? What if he's my dream boyfriend? No but I'd be such a dickhead if I dated him I'd get bullied as well.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦

Michael's pov:
My head was still aching after the incident I bumped into Noah the hottest boy in the whole entire school. He smiled at me, his face went red when he spoke to me, HE STARED AT ME I'm so happy I'd already done the drill I was really waiting for Noah. Him and I sat with each other in math and I loved each bit he's red hair which looked fluffy, his dark blue dreamy eyes, his tanned skin, his veiny hands and how they'd show whenever he used his pen. He was rich. He was perfect. I love him.. I know I'd never get to be with him but he's so dreamy I could stare at his beautiful face all day all night. Whenever I'm sad I just think of him and I together. If only that was real.. Soon I heard to door swing open to the hottest person alive "Sorry I'm late sir." He said walking to his seat and sitting down. "Hi again" he smiled HE SAID HI TOO ME. "Hi" I smiled back ok Michael don't mess up your life and embrass yourself just focus on your work. ugh but he's beautiful face was to hard to resist. I took a deep breathe and did the work. Gosh it's so hard I don't know fucking algebra I looked around everyone knew what they were doing why was I the only one not knowing what to do? "Hey do you not get it?" He asked "no not really" I bit my lip "it's easy look just draw lines it's easier the 4 on the outside means times it by the inside obviously x isn't a number so it just makes 4x now you just add 3x to it which equals 7x and that's your answer" he explained "oh thank you Noah" I smiled and did the other questions which were somehow easier after class I stopped Noah "thank you I understand it now if I didn't know that I'd have to get a tutor and a phone call home you saved my life thank you so much" "no problem" I continued walking down the stairs and into the lunch hall. Gosh I was so hungry  after paying for my food I sat down on the table alone. (He met the other tormentors in year 8/7th grade) I didn't have any friends as I ate my lunch slowly Noah joined me "you were alone so I decided to join you my other friends are busy with their girlfriends" he rolled his eyes we talked and talked till it was the end of lunch we got to know each other more apparently he did ice hockey which was hot. I told him that I like ice skating.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
To be continued HEHHEHEEHHE😻