Animal AU

I didn't know what to name this au tbh. 😜.
Idea from - M1chael1986
Noah is a dolphin
Michael is a land animal, I'm just gonna put him in his human form tbh. He's a turtle 😜 idk why I made him a turtle js like, stfu. 🧨 but he'll be in his human form with like turtle kinda like features? So he's gonna be slow as. Yw x
Noah also has a human form, idk what dolphins do tbh.... I hate animals except from cats so like. I also don't pay attention in Geography cuz I'm more concerned why it stinks in my Geography class instead of the actual topic and somehow, I haven't failed Geography so as long as I don't fail, I'm good 🥰
They also already know eachother and love bullying eachother.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
I saw that turtle bitch turn into a human, now he's spalshing his feet in the water. I swam up to shore and pulled him into the water turning into my human form. He kicked me in the face the moment he found out who I was. We got back on to shore.
"What was that for you dick." He gritted his teeth and punched me
For a guy that's turtle he fights fast but walks extremely slow.
"Fiesty are we?" I raise an eyebrow
"Oh shut it." He rolled his eyes
"Says you, slow as bitch"
"At least I'm not followed by sailors."
"At least I can swim fast" I smirk
"I hate you, get lost" he pushes me into the water and I grab his ankle pulling him into the water with me. I swam to another part of the beach. He was even a slow swimmer so I slowed down for him and held his hand as we kept swimming. This side of the beach was the prettiest in my opinion. I had a plan for him, I hope it doesn't fail either. I got to that place and threw him onto the shore and climbed out myself, we were both soaked and he was shivering. I opened my arms out for him to hug me but he refused at first and then gave in, he nuzzled my neck I love it when he does that. Luckily I came here before and brought clothes and towels.
"Can you trust me?" I asked
"Why?" He raised an eyebrow
"Will you?" I asked a lot calmer
"Okay." He mumbles and stands up helping me up. I take him to where I left the clothes and towels, this place isn't discovered by humans so we're alone. I opened up a towel and dried him opening it up fully and holding it behind him.
"Change your clothes, nobody will look at you, including me." I shut my eyes and turn to the water.
Obviously I'm gonna look, I opened my eyes and took a slight peak at him, damn he looks hotter naked. I quickly shut my eyes again before he noticed and got mad.
"I'm done" he whispers
I open my eyes and look at him
"I see my clothes are big on you" I chuckle
"Shut it not my fault your lanky." He sticks his tongue out at me
"Do the same for me will you?" I hand him the towel
I change quickly as he looks away but I just know he looked, course he did.
"Done" I smile
Okay now it's time.
"Can I ask you something?" I ask
"I guess?" Why does he makes everything so hard to do?
"Sit down"
He sits down and hugs his knees his head laying on his knee as he looks at me with his gorgeous blue eyes. They glow with the sunlight and I love it even more. I take a deep breathe.
"Who are these flowers for?" He asks
"You" I smile nervously
"Oh-" he blushes slightly
"Uh yeah-" I blush
"Thank you." He smiles
"Your welcome"
"What did you want to tell me?" He asks still keeping his smile as he stares at the red roses.
"Right- yeah. So uhm... I was wondering-..." Shit he's so beautiful.
"Hm?" He raises his head and tilts his head looking at me
"Would you be a dear and be my boyfriend...?" I ask looking away in embarrassment
"I-." He gasps slightly
I felt him crawl closer to me, he slowly holds onto my chin and makes me look at him, he lifts my chin up his lips are almost touching mine. He's so gorgeous.
"Sure." He smiled ever so slightly
My face heated up. His lips placed right onto mine. My eyes widened and for a second I didn't know what to do, where to put my hands. He slowly grabbed onto my wrists and placed my hands onto his waist I pulled him closer as his legs wrapped around my waist. He tastes like peaches, he kisses so good I don't want this to end. His arms hugged my neck and pulled me closer, his tongue shoving into my mouth and fighting with mine. He broke the kiss to take an breathe and stared at me kissing my forehead. I hugged him tightly. I think I'm at the verge of tears.