Female Michael AU part 2

Kat_wierdo wanted cake as the gender reveal!
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
If someone's reading my thoughts please tell me, is it possible for your girlfriend to eat boiled pasta with peanut butter? It looks disgusting but Mary's eating it like it's chocolate. She's four months pregnant now and our gender reveal party is today. Our back garden was already decorated with red and black decor, a lot of balloons and a cake was being made with the colour of our babies yes, Mary is having twins. (In the main a they have twins too which I haven't made yet- if you keep count of my community posts then you'd know abt it already! The twins in the main au are robots.) I got a text message from our cake decorater thing saying the cake was ready to be picked up.
"Okay baby, I'm going to go pick up the cake you need to buy you anything?" I asked
"Uhh ooo! Can you buy me ice cream?" She smiled
"Sure, I'll be back in ten love you" I kissed her
"Love you too pookie" she hugged me and I left.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Loads of my friends and my family came over, Noah was still not back stupid bitch. I loved the decorations though, it was exactly how I explained it. I wonder how it's gonna be pushing out two kids out my pussy. If my vagina rips Noah's getting a break up letter in return. Maybe even a divorce if we get married. (Your guys choice do you want them to get married while Mary (Michael) is pregnant? If yes then what month you can choose between the months five to nine so like if you want Mary to marry Noah at six months then they'll get married then) then Noah came rushing into the house putting the cake on the counter.
"What took so long dickhead?" I asked
"Traffic, here's your ice cream" I gladly took it from him.
Mint chocolate chip ice cream is my absolute favorite if you hate me for it go fuck yourself because it's fucking delicious.
"Ok put the cake on the table outside and then like I'll grab everyone's attention and we'll cut it" I smiled
"Yeah it's a fucking wedding cake now." I kicked him in the nuts.
"Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I'm not gonna hit you."
"Okay okay" he kissed my forehead and carried the cake outside.
He's definitely going to drop it. Surprisingly he didn't. Soon I got everyone's attention Noah wrapped his arms around my waist giving me the cake cutter. I took a deep breathe while they counted from three. When they got too one and began cutting the cake, since I was having twins two sides had a colour of either pink for a girl or blue for a boy. I did the first side and gasped it was a girl. Everyone cheeredthe moment someone saw it was pink. Then it was Noah's go.
"It's a boy" he smiled
So a girl and boy, wowie. Noah pulled me into a kiss, a very long and passionate one as everyone kept cheering.