Against Au part 4

Requested by - ElliPerrie
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
Noah was busy again. He took me here so we could be closer but he told me he was in a meeting at the moment and I couldn't go into his office. Who said I was listening though? I hit my thigh onto the radiator on purpose because it pains and I was crying. This'll work definitely. I think I might have hit a little to hard cause I was limping all the way to his office which was at the other side of the fucking hall. I fell a few times making my leg pain more, maybe I should've chosen another idea- slowly I opened his office door and crawled to him, no one noticed me not even Noah, he was still talking away. I tapped Noah's ankle a few times and he saw me, everyone else was writing shit down what is this high school? Primary school? College? University? The fuck..
"me lastimé la pierna en el radiador. Duele mucho.(i hurt my leg on the radiator. it hurts alot.)" I whispered
He frowned at me then sighed picking me up patting my back. I nuzzled his neck feeling tired, this always happened he'd Pat my back and do stuff so soothing I just fall asleep immediately. I heard a few of his members mutter something.
"Is there something you want to say?" He asks
"No spouses are meant to be in a meeting, that's rule thirty four." One of them said
"Are you the boss or am i?"
"You sir."
"Then be quiet, or your fired."
He continued his meeting as that exact member kept death staring me. I stuck my tongue out at them giving them the middle finger when I heard someone chuckle quietly near me, that girl that kidnapped me, Lily-Rose. She winked at me and I knew exactly what she meant. That whole meeting me and Lily were just annoying that person to the point she was the first to storm out when the meeting ended. I'm pretty sure Noah knew I was the reason. When everyone left he pulled me to the side.
"What did you do." He asked
"Nothing." I replied
"Your not good at lying when it comes to me darling, I'll ask that again, what did you do?" He raised any eyebrow
Ok bitch got me there, he knows I'm weak for him. So I told him everything on the way back to our bedroom.
"Come on shower with me baby" he whispers
"Okay" I smile following him to the bathroom.
I lay on his chest feeling the hot water rush against me his arms around my waist and mine around his neck.
"Your mascara is meliting off." He wipes my cheeks
"Can we got to Broadway tomorrow?" I ask
"Sure, I'm free tomorrow anyways I can spend the whole day with you" he kisses my forehead.